Saturday 30 May 2015

Event | Lush Spa Bath Opening Party

This week I was lucky enough to attend the Opening Party for the Lush Spa in Bath. I live locally and so it was really nice to get a Blogger / Press invitation to the night. I must admit, I've been so excited for the spa to open for some time now and after some live demonstrations of the treatments they will be offering, I'm even more tempted to get one booked in. We had a great night with Champagne on arrival and some delicious Vegan food (not usually my thing but the Avocado mixer and raw caramel slices were amaze). We set of in groups of 8 or so to explore the spa downstairs and witness some live treatment demonstrations. Each 'Lushie' that described the particular treatments definitely knew were what they were on about and sold each of the packages so well - I'd be surprised If I didn't have a treatment booked by this time next month (come on pay day). The spa is designed to look like a homely country kitchen and my God it was so pretty; with absolutely no sound travelling down from the store above, the spa was such a tranquil spot. Dimmed lighting, cosy atmosphere and heating throughout made me feel so at home and before I'd even stepped foot into one of the treatment rooms I was already starting to feel so relaxed.



In total there are four treatment rooms (I think - I was a bit dazed by the lovely scents and calming music in each room) including a double room and three singles. Each room has heated treatment beds and are suited to the individual treatments. Within the Bath Lush Spa there is actually also a bath tub (pictured below) - Bath is one of only four Lush Spa's to actually have a bath tub and it gives such a great relaxing end to a treatment. There is also the most gorgeous shower ever and a lovely 'dining room' table and chairs in the entrance area where you can first sit with your therapist and discuss the kind of treatment you would like to have - some are even tailor made to suit the individual which I think is so great for a personal relaxation massage! 




I had such a great evening with some blogging friends and can't wait to get down to the Lush Spa myself. It opens this coming Monday (June 1st) and you can book treatments now! But don't worry if you can't get down to the spa itself, there's also a lovely Lush Spa gift set out now which includes some gorgeous products for you to try yourself at home. At the end of the night we were generously gifted one of these to try out ourselves!



INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' 




Share:

4 comments

  1. Oh my god this looks incredible! The Lush in Dublin is so tiny so I'm super jealous!!! It looks so relaxing and I hope you enjoy your treatment if you end up booking one! x
    Aisling | Aislings beauty bytes

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely spa! I had no idea that Lush now do spas :) x

    Everything But The Kitchen Sink

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE to go to one of Lush's spas :) looks amazing

    Kat | www.kathorrocks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks heavenly!
    --
    prettymadthings.blogspot.co.uk / / x

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig