Monday 25 May 2015

Fashion | Floral Denim for the Girly Girl

If there is one thing that I love, it's a good skater dress. Give me a great skater and I'm happy, but give me a skater with cut outs? I absolutely love this Miss Glam Carrie Cut Out Skater Dress*. I love the denim look with the addition of the cute floral pattern; it creates such a cool outfit and as you can see by my below photos, I thought the dress managed to speak for itself without any accessories or jackets. I really love the feel of this material and the cut outs are in the perfect positions for this to have lovely girly look. You can pick this Carrie Cut Out Denim Dress* from Miss Glam for a bargain sale price of £7.95 now! They also have some other lovely pieces in their sale too!





INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' 


Share:

4 comments

  1. You look lovely :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your long hair is absolutely stunning! The colour looks great on you, but then again, I am a sucker for hues of blue. Skaters are one of my go-to looks as well, but that's to hide my lumps & bump.
    Bee xxx
    QueenBeady.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this dress! I'm sooo into denim at the moment and the pattern and cut outs just make it even better! Also absolutely adore your hair I'd love to be able to grow mine that long!

    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty dress, the colour really suits you! x

    http://www.realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig