Monday 15 June 2015

Beauty | LUSH Haul!

Some of you may know that a couple of weeks ago I took a trip to London and headed to the LUSH Oxford street store and of course I just could not come away with empty hands! An hour and a half after stepping foot into the monstrous shop and I cam away with around about £100 worth of products! Naughty!! In honour of me now being very poor for the rest of the month, I thought I'd show you all what I bought! Obviously some things below are Oxford Street Exclusives so I haven't been able to link them - Sorry!


Rehab Shampoo - My All time favourite shampoo for restoring my hair and scalp. I have a burnt scalp (from an incident when I was younger) and this stuff calms it down to no end! If I hadn't had to carry this around all day I would've got the litre bottle!

Comforter Shower Cream (Oxford Street Exclusive) - The most gorgeous smelling liquid ever, I just could not say no to this. However after using it a couple of times I'm not a fan of how runny the 'cream' is and would prefer this as a shower gel!

9 to 5 Cleansing Lotion - Honestly regret picking this up (and glad I got a small one), this does absolutely nothing for me and I kinda really don't like it.



Intergalactic Bath Bomb (Oxford Street Exclusive) - I haven't tried this one yet but I am so excited to!

The Experimenter Bath Bomb (Oxford Street Exclusive) - a colour explosion in your bath that leaves your bath water a lilac shimmer without the annoying glitter to get rid of! My favourite bath bomb so far!

Pink Flamingo Bubble Wand (Oxford Street Exclusive) - The most gorgeous smelling bubble bar ever, a great contender for the Snow Fairy bubble bar!

The Comforter Bubble Bar - The classic favourite, an all time go-to for me everytime


May Day Bath bomb (Oxford Street Exclusive) - Made for their animal cruelty march this is such a calming and sweet smelling bomb with a cute note inside.

Sakura bath bomb - another of my fave scents, haven't tried this one out yet, but come on it's pink so it's an instant love!

Avobath Bath Bomb - An Avocado and Lemon Grass relaxing bath bomb perfect for an after bootcamp pamper!

Dragons Egg Bath Bomb - The coolest bath bomb ever but my sister nabbed it before I could use it!

Twilight Bath Bomb - A calming Lavender Bath bomb perfect for relaxing before a long sleep



Butterball bath bomb - As you can see I'm slightly in love with this one, I love the buttery feel against my skin and how utterly smooth it makes my body feel afterwards!

Think Pink bath bomb - the cutest thing ever!

Ickle Baby Bot - another lavender bath bomb for before bath, this cutie brings out the childish side in me!

What are your favourite LUSH products? Is there anything else you would have gotten in the LUSH Oxford Street store? Let me know in the comments for when I next go back!

INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' 


Share:

4 comments

  1. I haven't been to lush in so long, great post x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't the flagshipe store just AMAZING?! I love love love The Comforter bubble bar, but I found the shower gel way too sweet which was such a shame :( x

    Hannah xo | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new London store sounds fab, I'm tempted to take a 4 hour train just to stock up on goodies. Hope your feeling better and think at least now you've got plenty of goodies for the bath (just hide them from the sister).

    Tasha xxx
    sincereblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lush! It not only smells and looks amazing. ♥

    http://thegirlwiththeunicycle.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig