Monday 22 June 2015

Lifestyle | Moving to Manchester and Home Style Lusting


A short one today but I'm not sure if many of you know but within the first week of September I'll be upping roots and moving my life to Manchester with Jordan (my boyfriend, for those of you who aren't hardcore BekyLou readers). It's now getting to that stage where I am rather excited for the process and as we have started looking at flats in the city, I thought it was about time to tell you all what's been going on with me recently. I know it sounds absolutely crazy but when I got together with Jordan 8 months ago we knew we were going to be in this for the long haul and knowing that after the first year of his graduate placement he'd be moving back up north, within the first month or two of being together he asked me to move with him. Fast forward six months from that date and I have a new job sat ready for me to move and Jordan is all set up with his second year placement too. I can honestly say that I never thought I'd be leaving my little home town in Wiltshire to move to a big city so far away but here I am and I am really excited now. If any of you know of any great locations in Manchester or would like to ever meet up, please leave a message in the comments, I literally know no one in Manchester and would love to meet some new people!

Of course, with moving comes buying lots of lovely homely bits and bobs, for a self-proclaimed shopaholic like myself this is the thing I'm most excited about at the moment! Below is my lust list of all cutesy home pieces I can't wait to get my hands on! I think I can see a neutral / rose gold theme running through my new flat - I just need to find one now so that I can start buying all of these beaut things!


homeware




What would be your home haul picks? Let me know in the comments below - I'd love to know what things you like in your homes.


INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' 


Share:

3 comments

  1. Love decor like that! I like upcycling furniture too, so always think the second hand shops are the best. TK Maxx are also good for decor! x

    www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have an exciting few months ahead! I live 40 minutes from Manchester and love it! x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the big move! One of my best friends lives in Manchester and I've visited a few times, I love it!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig