Wednesday 3 June 2015

Beauty | New Charlotte Tilbury Picks

I know it hasn't been long since I last posted about my Charlotte Tilbury collection, but a recent trip to London saw me spend just a little extra and I naughtily purchased a couple extra products. I've had my eyes on The Dolce Vita palette for quite some time now. After seeing it in a post by Megan from Thumbelina Lillie and seeing it plastered over the CT website, it's been top of the priority list, my problem with it was however, the price. Spending £38 on a palette of four shadows is a lot; especially when an Urban Decay Naked Palette has 12 shadows for the same price... However with an impending bonus for a referral at work, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to pick this gorgeous product up and finally take it home with me.

The Dolce Vita Palette is one from a range of four-shadow palettes from Charlotte Tilbury. They are (as always) gorgeously packaged and even though they only contain four shadows, they definitely make up for the designer price tag with the quality of the product. The Dolce Vita contains 4 sultry eyeshadows perfect for a day to evening look, all perfectly colour-coded to work and blend together on the eyes for a gorgeous finish. The top two shades, Prime and Enhance are perfect for day wear; with Prime (a perfect champagne nude) all across the base of the lid and Enhance (a maroon matte) blended with a fluffy brush into the crease, the eyes look perfectly sultry for a day at the office. Transferring for an evening look, Smoke (a chocolate brown) blends lovely into the outer corner with Pop (a bronzed glitter) packed onto the lid for a bit of added sparkle. I absolutely adore the versatility of this palette with each shadow also being a great stand-alone shade aside from the harmonious smokey eye it can create. I don't think I could be more in love with this palette and I cannot wait to try out more mixes and create more staple looks with this beauty.

Whilst sat at the Charlotte Tilbury counter in Selfridges I also tried out one of her brilliant K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipsticks. As you all know, her Matter Revolution lipstick that I have is one of my favourites and so walking away without one of the others was almost impossible for me. This time around I picked up Coachella Coral, a gorgeous coral lipstick that sides perfectly with The Dolce Vita Palette. I had the counter assistant apply both to me for the event I was going to that evening and they definitely complimented each other so well. Have you ever tried a Charlotte Tilbury product? Let me know in the comments.





INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' 


Share:

17 comments

  1. Its all so beautiful haha! x

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I just can't stop myself when it comes to CT recently! x

      Delete
  2. What wonderful products and the packaging is gorgeous!
    Lovely blog post.

    Jacksons Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours in the palette look stunning! Especially the chocolate brown!
    Starrzbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These both look so gorgeous, wow! I wish Charlotte Tilbury was easier to get ahold of in Canada, I have a zillion CT products on my wish list! xx

    Love, Krista | www.lovekrista.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they have launched / will be launching in Canada soon! keep an eye out x

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh the palette is gorgeous. I really want to try some Charlotte tilbury products but I can never justify the price to myself!

    Fi | www.fislittleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was like this to begin with and now i think it's become an obsession i make up viable excuses in my head! xx

      Delete
  6. These look gorgeous!! need to try these!!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always best to go to a counter and have a make over first i think! xx

      Delete
  7. Oh my.... everything looks so beautiful!!! I need it but.. so much moneeyyy :(

    La Petite Mademoiselle , a blog by Lisa Santos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! That was my problem at first - get them to try it on you in store - always worth a try before you take the plunge! xx

      Delete
  8. The lipstick looks gorgeous! And the packaging is lovely! Great quality photos btw x

    www.kelseyavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much! My trusty iphone 6 does try its best! xx

      Delete
  9. Ooo these goodies look really lovely. I want to try so many from Charlotte Tilbury, especially her Filmstar Killer Cheekbones set and Powder Airbrush Flawless Finish.

    www.sixthskyline.com x

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig