Wednesday 11 November 2015

In The Style | Brand Spotlight

Over the past couple of months there has been one clothing brand in particular that has really caught my eye. In The Style first came to my attention late last year when I noticed that Geordie Shore's Charlotte Crosby had brought out a collection with them, I was transfixed straight away and just had to have something from the collection! A couple of months on and I now have quite a few items from Nostalgia (Charlotte's range) and from In The Style's own ranges and with further Celebrity collections now being launched I'm more hooked on the site than ever!


Just recently I placed a massive sale order and got some of the pieces below (I've linked what I can still find available on the site) I absolutely love the quality of them and have had no issues with their customer service at all, even when I had to unfortunately send a couple of things that didn't fit back.
I love all of the pieces and can't wait for payday now to get a couple of bits from Binky's range (of made in Chelsea fame) and of the hugely anticipated Billie Faiers new range which goes on sale on Sunday 15th November (this Sunday)! You can Sign Up HERE to get a sneak preview and chance to order from the range 2 days earlier than general sale! I am absolutely loving In The Style at the moment... Have you spotted anything on the site that you're loving?

               Use code: CELEB10 for 10% off all Celeb ranges at the checkout! 





INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig