Friday 6 November 2015

#SleekSpotlight 24K Gold Collection & Launch Party

Sleek Make UP

A couple of weeks back I jumped on the train at Manchester Piccadilly and headed into the big LDN for a very exciting evening of cocktails and makeup at the #SleekSpotlight Christmas 24K Gold Makeup Launch. I arrived around 20 minutes after the event started and was promptly given a glass of Champagne and was treated to a VIP Contour by one of the lovely Sleek Makeup Artists. I have never seen my cheeks looking so chiseled! I absolutely loved the look and have since bought myself the Sleek Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette which was used on me that night because I just need those cheeks back like pronto!!

The event was absolutely lovely with free flowing champers and cocktails, make overs with Sleek experts, a play around with the new 24K Gold Collection and even a sneak peak at a couple of the 2016 pieces too! Even the addition of a power cut half way through the night didn't dampen the spirits as everyone kept drinking and nibbling on mini burgers and macaroons (yes, I had my first ever taste of a macaroon!) whilst the lights were off. I even got to meet a couple of familiar faces at the event, namely Michelle from TSNC Blog, Lex from Talonted Lex and of course Towie faves Frankie Essex and Jasmine Walia. I even got to have a chat and a photo with Stephanie Pratt from made in Chelsea, who honestly for me was probably the highlight of the night - I don't really watch MIC but I've been a huge Hills fan since I can remember and meeting Steph (with her being so genuinely nice) was the icing on the cake for my evening in the city! 

At the end of the night it was time to run (literally) to catch my train home to Manchester and admire my amazing goody bag! I was generously given all of the new 24K Gold collection to take home and I am so excited to try it all out properly! I haven't had chance to give it all a go just yet though so you'll have to hold out on a review of each item in my upcoming Christmas Gift Guide post! Thank you so much to Sleek for the invitation for the event, I cannot wait to see the 2016 collection be released and hopefully attend any future events!

24K Gold Collection Includes: 

To see my photos from the night head over to my Instagram Page!

Sleek 24K Gold Collection
Sleek Glitter Lip Gloss
Sleek 24K Gold Eye Shadow





INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' 




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig