Sunday 15 November 2015

Winter Wonderbody #4 - Get Shrinking!

It's come to that part of the challenge where I now have 0 motivation. Absolutely none. When I get up for work it's dark outside, when I go to lunch it's usually raining and miserable and when I leave work at the end of the day it's dark outside. The only sunlight I'm seeing is through the windows at work and I have to say that this is seriously affecting my mood to no end. I just want it to be Christmas already so that we can get back to lighter days please?! The missing daylight and never ending bad weather is most certainly not helping with my motivation to get up and exercise. All I want to do is snuggle under a fluffy blanket in my pyjamas and watch Gilmore Girls as I eat chocolate. *cry face*. As you can imagine this is not helping my Winter Wonderbody efforts at all.

Please excuse this awful snapchat photo!

To get myself back on track this week I decided to put my new Shrinking Violet Home Kit* to the test and exercise in my Shrink suit. Oh My God was that session painful. Shrinking Violet is known for being a loss leader across the UK for body wraps in Salons and Spas but now they also offer a Home Kit for sale on their website; I kindly got sent one to try out at home and have definitely seen some good results! I have so far worn mine on two occasions, one sitting and watching tv for an hour and once whilst exercising to my favourite 3 Minute Belly Blitz exercise dvd! I'm not going to lie once I'd applied the solution to my 'problem areas' popped on the very fetching suit and turned on the tv I was already sweating my tits off (excuse the visual). Five '3 minute' exercises in and I was dripping with sweat and absolutely knackered, far more tired than I ever get whilst doing this exercise! Normally I can get through the whole 12 sessions and the extra abs section no problem but with the Get Shrinking suit on I only managed 5 rounds before I admitted sweaty defeat and finished with the extra abs. The suit had definitely made me sweat more and got my heart racing more than normal! I loved the results of wearing the suit when exercising (I lost almost a whole Kilo and several centimetres around my waist!!) and really want to exercise in the suit again soon as I'm really impressed with the rate to which I'm losing weight in this bad boy compared to exercising normally! I think I've just got to make sure I have plenty of water with me next time!


Speaking of plenty of water, one of my pointers for the next couple of weeks in the Winter Wonderbody challenge is to up my water intake. Now, I think I'm pretty good with my water consumption already to be honest as I drink around 1-1.5 litres a day and don't tend to drink anything else, but there's always room for improvement and my aim is to drink 2litres a day! I need to up my exercise again (from what little I have been doing) and also try to incorporate some different kinds of exercises into my workouts. I'm going to try and get out for a short run and also get into some more classes at the gym before my membership runs out at the end of the month! I think it's come to that point again where I look at myself and give myself a massive kick up the bum. I may have lost a little weight this week compared to the last weigh in but I don't feel happy with the way I look and it's time to stop being lazy and get to it! Like the quote says above, I need to define what I want in the long run and not keep looking at the chocolate that I'm wanting now. I need more dicipline in my routine!

It's been a bit of a long one today but it's come to that point in the challenge where I reevaluate what I'm doing. Have you guys been sticking to the challenge or has your guilty pleasure overtaken your will power? I need some motivation please guys - fill the comments section with it!

Don't forget to check out DW Fitness Gyms 

INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' 




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig