Sunday 29 May 2016

Fitness Fashion wishlist


So I normally don't like doing wish list posts but since I'm currently loving life in Florida I had to be a little bit of a cheater and write a bit of an easy post to put up whilst I'm away. As a lot of you may know, over the last couple of months my blog has taken quite the fitness turn, just like my life has. I've become so much more obsessed with exercise and fitness clothing and I've found myself obsessed with constantly buying more. It's a new addition to my list of very long shopping addictions. Of course, I couldn't have written a Fitness Wishlist without including some of the Ivy Park range. Queen B has definitely out done herself with this one and I've actually been rather impressed wit the quality of the items. Naturally, as soon as the collection was released I popped out to Topshop and tried on a few bits. I ended up coming away with less than I'd wanted to (to the relief of my bank balance) and so now I'm constantly lusting after more. One thing I did actually find quite surprising was how much stock they had left, normally ranges like this are sold out within days so to see that at the time of writing this post they still have quite a lot of stock left. Good planning on their part I'm guessing because these are priced so well! So anyway, the first thing on my wishlist (which I might have actually already bought by the time this post goes live) is the Ivy Park Logo Vest Top. With this one I really like the drop arm as it makes life so easy to workout in and also shows off my pretty sports bras! Next up are the Ivy Park Logo Runner Shorts. Now, I'm not normally a shorts girl in the gym but I think for at home workout or those odd days where it's super hot out I think these would be great. Same goes for the Ivy Park Print Runner shorts. I actually already have the Leggings in the same print and love the light material of these shorts in comparison to the jogger material of the Logo ones.

Moving away from Ivy Park, I have also been loving Pink Soda Sport recently. You may have seen my Pink Soda x Cross Fit post that I did a couple of weeks back where I was generously gifted some of the new collection to try out. Well, now I want more. These Pink Soda Joggers to be more specific. They look so comfy and the perfect item to wear on arm days to the gym (or around the house - who am I kidding, I'll probably just live in these). The Pink Soda stuff is also such a great quality and definitely worth the very reasonable price tags! Last but not least I am massively lusting after these new Nike Free Run Flyknit trainers that are exclusive to JD Sports.  I recently saw them on Jess from Copper Garden and instantly wanted them. They are gorgeous and perfect for the kind of workouts I do in the gym as they are quite flat. At £105 they're a bit pricey though so I think these might be on my wishlist for quite sometime. 

Let me know what fitness gear you're lusting after at the moment! I'd love to know what you think of the brands I've mentioned above too! 





BekyLou, Beauty, Fashion, Fitness and Lifestyle Blog based in Manchester

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig