Wednesday 25 May 2016

Sephora Wishlist!

If you don't know where in the world I currently am then either you're new, so thank you for coming along and reading my little blog, or you're a little bit blind (sorry for being so blunt). I am currently (as this is posted) in Universal Studios in Orlando Florida probably having a wail of a time in Hogsmead! I've been excited for this holiday for so long now for the magical Disney experience (and heat) but one of the other main things I've been looking forward to has been Sephora. The Mother Land of all beauty bloggers / enthusiasts. So of course, how could I not write up a Sephora wishlist before I go? I think by now, I would've already been to Sephora in Florida as we've planned to go shopping on Tuesdays (which would have been yesterday when you're reading this) so I'm hoping that I remember to pick up all of this stuff!!


Number 1 on my list is the Tarte Tartlette in Bloom Clay Eyeshadow palette which I have had my eyes on for quite some while now. I am all about the nude / brown eyeshadows and this just looks absolutely perfect for me. It's the top of my list and one thing I definitely do not want to leave Florida without! The Sephora Sheet Masks are something that I've only ever heard good things about and after recently trying a sheet mask for the first time, they're definitely something that I want to stock up on whilst I'm out there! Of course, I don't think I could go to Sephora without getting anything from Anastasia Beverly Hills, so I will be picking up the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz and the Contour Kit. I feel like they're cult products at the moment and I can't wait to try them out! Another cult favourite I'll be picking up is the Becca x Jacyln Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop; I've actually swatched this before and since then this has been something I have been lusting over so badly. It's absolutely gorgeous and something that I won't be thinking twice about buying.

One thing that I actually already have but will be re-purchasing is a Beauty Blender. I got my first (and only) one in a beauty box last year and didn't touch it for a good six months, but now this is all I ever use to apply the majority of my makeup and I feel like I need another one to use in-between washing the other ( have a beauty hacks post coming soon so make sure you keen an eye on that for how I wash my BB's easily!). I then have the Clinique Chubby contour stick, which I'm actually not sure on whether I should get out there or not as you can easily pick this up in the UK, but for $22, it works out a little cheaper and I do really love this kind of contour application. I haven't tried this one yet, but my Topshop one works a dream and I really want to just give it a go. Last but by no means least, I want to pick up some of the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks, specifically one in  Noble but I also wouldn't mind one in Lolita or Bow N Arrow. 

It seems like I've only got a couple of things on my list, but believe me it all adds up quickly! Obviously, I'll see things when I'm there too and change my mind on a couple of things a million times, but I'll of course be doing a haul post when I get back, so make sure you're following for that!
What's on the top of your list for a Sephora haul? 




BekyLou, Beauty, Fashion, Fitness and Lifestyle Blog based in Manchester



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig