Saturday 27 August 2016

Autumn Shoe Wish List


So with the weather in England at the moment not knowing whether it's coming or going I thought it was about time that I started shopping for some more appropriate shoes. I love my summer shoes and my Kurt Geiger sandals have literally not been off of my feet this year, but there are just days when rain between your toes when you're out and about is just not that ideal. So, of course, I've been having a peek online and had to create a wish list of the shoes that I am loving most at the moment and cannot wait to get my hands on! Up first is this pair of Oriole Ankle Boots from Jones' Bookmakers, a gorgeous pair of boots that I think are perfect for the transition between summer and autumn. I really love how light they are and how well they'd go with both oversized jumpers and jeans and also with a summer dress or a cheeky bardot top. The second pair that I am loving at the moment and really want to add to my collection are these Black Converse All Star ox; I've not really worn Converse's for the past couple of years but since very kindly being sent a pair of white ones, I've fallen back in love with how comfy they are and am already wanting to add to my collection. Another pair of classic shoes that I want to get my hands on are these Adidas Superstar Foundation Trainers. I've seen so many people wearing these (or similar)  recently and I have tried to stay off of the bandwagon for so long but I'm afraid it's come to that time that I'm just going to have to jump on board because I love them! I'm really hoping to get a pair of these all white ones as I think they'd look so good with my black jeans and new camouflage jacket! These Office Nude Espadrilles are another must have on my wish list, they are so Chanel-esque and way more affordable for me at the moment! Now, I know these are more of a Summer shoe but I can't help myself but still want some this late in the game! Last but not least I am loving these Jone's Bookmakers Onida Ankle boots, I'm really into this style boot and think they would be perfect through the winter months with some jeans and a white shirt!  I can't wait to get my hands on some of these shoes soon and (as much as you'll probably hate me for saying this) I'm really excited for the cooler months to come along. I really love the autumn and autumn / winter clothing in particular and can't wait to get my boots on, my wooly hats on and my big comfy jumpers! 

What are you looking forward to most about the autumn? Are you loving any of the shoe styles above too? I'd love to know what shoes you're lusting after! 




BekyLou, Beauty, Fashion, Fitness and Lifestyle Blog based in the South West.
(*This blog post is in collaboration with Jones Bookmakers)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig