Friday 19 August 2016

bareMinerals Blemish Remedy skincare review


A couple of years ago one of my fave makeup counter girlies at Benefit in Bristol made the move over to a Bare Minerals counter and of course, I followed her. I'd never been introduced to Bare Minerals before and it was so interesting to learn all about a new brand and especially a brand that pride themselves on being so natural. I instantly fell in love and soon had a little stock pile of new goodies to try out including my all time favourite mineral foundation and Complexion Rescue Gel (which I totally need to repurchase). 2 years on and I'm now reviewing a couple of new products of theirs and once again I am in love! 

First up is the bareMinerals Blemish Remedy Anti-Imperfection Treatment Gellée Cleanser - something that as I write this post I have actually come to the end of because I've been trialling it so long with moving house! I have no joke, I have used this every morning and night for the last month or so and it has completely taken over from my beloved Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. Now, I'm not going to compare the two because they are completely different products in my view, but it is definitely a big thing for me to completely separate from Liz! This Gellée formula cleanser is a foaming facial wash that completely melts my makeup away (when I'm too lazy to use micellar water first) and leaves my skin feeling so fresh. I've hugely noticed a difference in my spots/blemishes recently too whilst using this and I 100% put that down to this cleanser. With skin-purifying, mineral-rich sea salts, peppermint and ginger extract this cleanser helps you 'discover your skins natural clarity' as it effectively dissolves the pore-clogging impurities at the source. My skin feels so refreshed after I've washed with this cleanser and minus a couple of pesky hormonal blemishes that I can never be completely rid of around that time of the month, my skin has been the clearest it's been in quite some time. I will 100% be picking up another bottle of this as I think it's become one of my new go-to skin saviours!

For a follow up on my cleansing routine, I've also been trialling the bareMinerals Bare Haven Essential Moisturising Soft Cream. This cream has been the perfect step to keeping my skin feeling baby smooth before bed and revitalising it just before I apply my makeup in the mornings. Made up of St Johns Wort extract and Intuitive mineral moisture technology this moisturiser is one that replenishes the essential moistures in your skin and revives the overall resilience and suppleness for a youthful look. Designed for normal to dry skin types, this one has been perfect for me and has been keeping my skin so smooth. 

As always I've been super impressed with bareMinerals and cannot wait to get my hands on a second tube of the blemish remedy cleanser and to try out even more products from bareMinerals in the near future. I'd love to know if you guys have any recommendations for other products from the brand, it would be great to try some things that you guys love! Let me know in the comments your thoughts. Have you ever tried these skincare bits?




BekyLou, Beauty, Fashion, Fitness and Lifestyle Blog based in the South West.
(*This blog post contains products gifted to me for PR purposes*)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig