Tuesday 11 October 2016

#Daretomask with the New Body Shop SuperFood Face Masks



A couple of weeks ago, I started working at the Body Shop in my local town. It's something that I didn't expect to start doing, but as soon as I saw the position become available I applied instantly without really thinking much more into it. I am still blogging the majority of the time and do consider my blog to be my main job and main priority, however for a little human interaction and some steady money coming in each month, I thought it would be a great job to have. I have been absolutely loving working there over the last couple of weeks and playing around with all of the new products each shift is literally one of the best things. I'd obviously tried quite a lot of Body Shop products before, but now that I'm in there three times a week, I have been falling in love with so many more of their products. Honestly, I'm probably going to be spending more money in there than I am making, but right now, that's kind of okay with me!

The first products that I wanted to share with you on my blog are the new Superfood Face Masks in Himalayan Charcoal and Amazonian Acai. These are the two that I was instantly drawn to when initially wanting to try them out and I can't tell you how much I absolutely love them. I have always been a huge fan of a detoxifying charcoal mask as they are ones that I always feel work the best with me. My skin has been really good recently but around that time of the month I get some silly breakouts on my chin and around my mouth and nothing usually budges them. This Himalayan Charcoal mask is one of miracles and has been clearing my skin up so well over the last couple of weeks. With it's main ingredients being Tea Tree, Green Tea and Bamboo Charcoal, you can really feel this working as it tingles as it dries onto the skin and drags out all of the impurities. I apply this with The Body Shop Facial Mask Brush onto my chin and t-zone area and then fill in the other areas of my skin with the Amazonian Acai face mask!

I chose the Amazonian Acai face mask over all of the other new face masks from The Body Shop as honestly it smells the best to me and as an Energising Radiance Mask I felt like it's the one I could do with most! For the rest of my skin, I don't usually have too much trouble with blemishes and spots but I do like to still give it a bit of a treat every now and again. I don't mask up the rest of my face as often as I do with the Himalayan Charcoal mask but when I do, my face just feels so refreshed and energised. I love the feel of the mask when its on my skin and love how it lightly exfoliates as I remove it with a damp flannel too. Infused with Acai Berry and Babbusu Oil from Brazil, it leaves the skin feeling wide awake which is just perfect for me as I'm always super tired. I have also loved popping this on one all over my face after a night out or an evening in the pub as it just wakes my skin up and keeps me feeling fresh for the day ahead!

Have you tried any of the new Superfood masks from the Body Shop? I'd love to hear your thoughts on them, especially if you've tried any of the others. Let me know also if there are any other Body Shop products you'd like me to get my hands on and review!




BekyLou, Beauty, Fashion, Fitness and Lifestyle Blog based in the South West.
(*I work at the Body Shop, however all views on my blog are my own and not those of the company*)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig