Friday 7 October 2016

What's in my Kurt Geiger Tote?



Every now and again I like to get myself a new handbag. Not for any particular reason other than I really kinda like handbags quite a freaking lot. This time, when I was browsing for a new one I was extremely lucky to be asked by Kurt Geiger if I would like to chose one of their gorgeous tote bags to review and of course, the only logical answer to this was 'well duh'. As a massive Kurt Geiger shoe fanatic (I have lots of their beautiful footwear) it actually seemed a little strange that I hadn't picked up one of their handbags before, but after a little perusal on the website, I settled on this classic Saffiano London Tote to be my new baby. 

It is literally the perfect bag for me. I've been really enjoying having a bag with a shoulder strap  recently that I can also just use as a normal hand bag and this bag has just that; with a de-tachable shoulder strap I can add or remove at any time and several inside compartments for all of my many many daily essentials (ha I joke, it's all crap really) this bag is literally ideal for when I'm travelling around and pretending to be busy and important! Anyway, instead of just showing you my pretty new handbag, I also thought I'd do a 'What's in my Handbag' post for you today as a bit of a two-in-one. I know when it comes to posts / videos like these I am always super nosey and so I thought some of you lovely lot might be too! 

The most important bits and bobs that I carry with me on a daily basis have to be my Michael Kors Purse and my Kate Spade card holder. Two things that I literally cannot be without when I pop out anywhere, these are a staple in the inside zipped pocket of my new bag. As I'm quite lazy, I hate having to get out my purse every time I'm wanting to buy something and I also wanted something that was pre-preapared for when I change over my bag for a night out and so that's why I have a card holder too. My Debit card, Drivers License and Boots Points card (all of the important ones) are stored in my card holder ready to go and then I have other cards such as my Credit card, Nectar Card, Nandos Card and my Rail Card in my Purse with any loose change. Two other rather important items that are always stored in this bag are my Sunglasses (a gorgeous pair of Aviators from Polaroid) and my actual spectacles. These are a pair that I have 'just in case' I start getting headaches or am going to drive somewhere long distance. I don't actually have to wear glasses anymore, but recently I was having to drive back and forth to Manchester at night quite a lot and they have really helped with my focus and concentration on those long drives. These are a beautiful Karl Lagerfeld pair that I bought from Specsavers! 

Up next I have my beauty essentials; I'm not really the kind of girl to carry around a mini makeup bag with me wherever I go (although god knows I should be with the state of my face at the end of the day sometimes) and so I only carry my must haves with me. The EOS Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet and the EOS Hand Cream that I picked up in America are must haves for my new Kurt Geiger Tote, but I have different lip balm / hand cream combinations already stored in all of my other 'daily' hand bags, so I'm always prepared! My other beauty essential is the lip product I'm wearing that day. For the day that I happened to take the above photo, I was wearing Dirty Peach Liquid Lipstick from Kylie Cosmetics - one of my new faves! 

The last couple of things I always carry with me is a phone charger with socket adapter (because I am always needing to charge my phone on the go), a Tangle Teezer travel brush (because long hair is forever getting knotty) and my car keys! This little bunny has been on my keys for as long as I can remember and he is so handy to have on there for when I lose them in my bag! 

What's in your handbag? I'd love to read / watch any of your posts or videos! 






BekyLou, Beauty, Fashion, Fitness and Lifestyle Blog based in the South West.
(*this post may feature products sent to me for PR purposes*)

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig