Friday 28 October 2016

Nutribuddy 14-Day 'weightloss' Kit First Impressions

For a while now I've seen a lot of bloggers / social influencers posting or writing about a brand called Nutribuddy and being into fitness and protein like I am, I've always wondered if their products would actually work or not. I'm not usually into specific 'weightloss' kits as I'm more of a 'you should be able to do this on your own' kinda gal, but with this little extra tummy weight hanging around that I just cannot budge, I thought it would be a great time to try it out. Over the past week and a half, I've been trying out the Nutribudy 14 Day Weightloss Kit which surprisingly, I've been getting on with a lot better than I thought I would, however that story is for my next post, this one is dedicated to my first impressions. 

When the kit first arrived, I was actually really surprised at the size of the packets; considering its only a 14 day kit, the packet of Sculpting Whey is actually rather large compared to what I thought it would be and it definitely goes a long way! The pack in all actually contains more than I thought it would too. Aside from the sculpting whey and the shaker you also get a 14 day supply of 'Hunger Fix' tablets, a pack of Multivitamin tablets and also a 'Little book of weightloss' recipe book. For £34.99 for the 14 day supply, at first glance I definitely think that this is worth the money - it may seem a lot for only a 14 day supply but for what you get in the pack and how much of a difference a 14 day supply could make, I think it's a great price - especially since the prices of protein are usually ridiculous anyway! 

I chose the sculpting whey in the Vanilla flavour (you can chose either vanilla or chocolate) and I am so happy that I did because it is absolutely delicious mixed with water for a daily shake. It's advised that you can mix the sculpting whey with either milk or water but to save on the extra calories I always stick with water. I also like that this can be drank as a snack to curb any other cravings or as a meal replacement - again, I tend not to like 'meal replacement' shakes as I like to make sure I'm putting actual food substance in my body and not relying on shakes to get me through, but I have been enjoying these once a day instead of picking up a chocolate bar or an extra snack when I get a bit peckish. The item in this pack that I was most looking forward to receiving though were the Hunger Fix tablets as one thing I definitely need to do to keep the weight off is to stop eating as much! I need to stop snacking, stop eating such big portions and stop eating such fatty things in general and one thing I really hoped about the Hunger Fix tablets would be that they stopped me eating as much. I'm not entirely sure what they're supposed to do, other than curb your hunger, but I'll have an update on how I've got on with these in my two week update post next week! 

I've been really excited to try out the Nutribuddy 14 Day Weightloss kit and really hoped that it helps me slim down a bit, especially with the extra bit of weight that I have on my stomach like I mentioned previously. As far as first impressions go, I've got high hopes for this kit as it doesn't seem gimmicky like others do, but I'll be updating you on how I've been getting on in next weeks blog post. I'd love to know if any of you lovely lot have tried any Nutribuddy products before and how you've gotten on with them! Please do let me know in the comments below. 




BekyLou, Beauty, Fashion, Fitness and Lifestyle Blog based in the South West.
(*this post may contain items gifted to me for PR purposes*)

Many thanks to Judy at BloomingChic for the flowers used in these photos



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig