Monday 17 October 2016

Day of The Dead Sugar Skull Halloween Makeup Look


We've officially hit the two week mark now and Halloween is more than on it's way! I am getting so excited about my birthday this year and to be quite honest, I'm not overly sure why because I'm not really doing anything special for it (apart from an incredible Halloween Party at Woodchester Mansion the weekend before). Obviously though, whether I'm doing anything or not on my actual birthday, I'm always going to get excited for Halloween and this week I just had to show you yet another Halloween Makeup Tutorial! This tutorial is going to be for a Day of the Dead / Sugar Skull Halloween look, which is one that my friend Becks is actually going to be wearing to the Halloween party and one that I absolutely love! As was with the Zombie Cheerleader Tutorial I posted a few weeks ago, this one was also originally posted on the Party Delights blog - so make sure you take a peep over there to get some in-depth instructions on how to create this look. 

Day Of The Dead Makeup Look

1 - Completely blank out face including eyebrows with Snazaroo White Face paint
2 - Create Circles around eyes with Snazaroo Black Face paint and also create nose detailing (as shown  in image 2 below)
3 - Create the base for the mouth with thin black lines running from the each side of your mouth back towards your ears
4 - Add in a little decoration with red circles around eyes, ensuring these have a scalloped effect for a more creative look. Also at this stage you can add an upside-down heart on your forehead, just between your eyebrows.
5 -Add in the final details such as swirls and decorative detail (image 4 below) and also fill in the mouth area. You can do this by adding vertical lines along the horizontal line you created earlier and doing the same across your mouth too. 
6 - add some decoration to your chin / neck area such as the spider web I have created below.
7 - add more colour by dotting around the decorations you have added.
8 - Pop on the Sugar Skull Cat outfit from Party Delights!


I really hope you like this look and that it gives you some inspiration for Halloween if you're still lacking on the idea front! A massive thank you to Party Delights for working with me on this look once again and also to Melody for helping my create / photograph this look! Like I mentioned above, if you want to see this step-by-step with more in-depth instructions then pop along to the Party Delights Blog to see that and stay tuned to my blog over the next week for my final Halloween look of the year! 








BekyLou, Beauty, Fashion, Fitness and Lifestyle Blog based in the South West.
(*this post may contain items gifted to me for PR purposes*)


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig