Tuesday 15 September 2015

Clarins NEW Joli Rouge Lipsticks


Lipsticks are my favourite thing and along with MAC, Clarins are up there with being some of my favourites. I've loved their colours and formulations for quite some time now and with the release of their new, re-vamped Joli Rouge Collection how could I not share some of the new beauties with you? Clarins generously sent me 5 gorgeous shades to try out and let me tell you now, I am obsessed with all of them.

Presented in a beautiful gold elliptical bullet these lipsticks are full of class and the colour contrasts perfectly with each new shade. The tip is shaped in such a way that it hugs the contours of the lips as it glides the colours on, creating a coverage that takes minimal effort to achieve. The new moisture enriched formula is full of mango oil and organic marsh samphire extract that give your lips a smoother and fuller appearance, nourishing and looking after them so they not only look good but feel great too. I have been loving this new formulation and the range of colours are just perfectly up my street - I'm not very adventurous when it comes to lipstick shades so pinky nudes and reds are definitely my kind of colours. My favourite so far has to be 741 Red Orange* a gorgeous red with orange tones (if you couldn't already guess that), it's subtle which I love as a lot of oranges from other brands can be overbearingly bright sometimes.  I also love 747 - Rosy Nude*, I'm a huge fan of nude shades like this however all that I seem to find elsewhere are mattes (Yes I am thinking MAC's Velvet Teddy here). Rosy Nude is the perfect mix of my favourite lip colour and a lovely moisturising sheen which makes me love it just that little bit more.  I've always loved Clarins lipsticks for their longevity too but I've recently found that these last that little bit longer, which I think is down to the fact that they seem to have a bit of a stain to them too.

At £19.50 each they're not the cheapest of all lipsticks but for the quality and amazing pigmentation that you get with these lipsticks, I'd say they're worth every penny. There are definitely a couple more shades in the collection that I really want to pick up for the Autumn and I have my eye on 744-Soft Plum specifically. They're just the perfect moisturising lipstick and I can't rave about them enough!

You can pick up these Clarins Joli Rouge Lipsticks in Boots stores or online at the Clarins website.




742 - Joli Rouge*, 741 - Red Orange*, 705 - Soft Berry*, 707 - Petal Pink*, 747 - Rosy Nude*

INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' 

** www.virginmoneygiving.com/skydiveforscottie - I will be dong a sponsored Sky Dive for Wiltshire Air Ambulance in memory of my best friend / baby "brother" Scottie who sadly passed away recently. I'd love it if you would be so generous as to sponsor me for this great cause.

Share:

6 comments

  1. These lipsticks look absolutely gorgeous! They look perfect for the spring and the summer time.
    http://freespiritized.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they really are! I love them for an everyday sheen :) xx

      Delete
  2. I've never tried Clarins lipsticks before but if they're comparable to MAC I'll have to try them soon. I love the packaging of them, so pretty <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely worth your pennies! :) they're gorgeous

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. aren't they just? I'm a sucker for a pinky nude! xx

      Delete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig