Thursday 10 September 2015

Styling with Batiste



The amount of posts I've written about Batiste in the past are probably too many to count and that's because I love Batiste's Dry Shampoo more than any others out there and literally use it by the bucket load (or I would if it came in buckets). I'm a complete Batiste junkie and so when I heard that they had a new Stylist range out I got extremely excited! First on the list is their new Hairspray, something that I've honestly been waiting for them to bring out for so longecific nut) each of Batiste's new products have beneficial ingredients for your hair's health and of course, they smell delicious too!

First on the list is their new Hold Me Hairspray*, something that I've honestly been waiting for them to bring out for so long now. I've found that it holds really well and doesn't leave your hair crispy like some other hairsprays can. With hair as long as mine a good hairspray is imperative and I think this one pretty much hits the nail on the head for me; at such an affordable price (£4.49 for 300ml at Boots.com) with acclaimed 24 hour invisible hold, it's been the perfect product for me! The Texture Me Texturizing Spray* has also been a great new addition to my Batiste addiction. It's given my hair a lovely bit of natural looking volume which has been something that I have strived for with so many other products before but never had much success with.  I've actually been thinking of getting my hair layered a bit more to help with adding some 'oomph' next time I go to a salon, but with hair as long as mine I find it hard to go for the chop - I just love it so much! So far though, this spray has added that little extra that I've been wanting and it's not been too sticky either. I've found Batiste's XXL Volume Dry Shampoo to be a bit too sticky in the past and was afraid that this would have the same effect but thankfully it's been so much nicer to use and I would definitely recommend it!



You can try out the new Batsiste Stylist range by heading to Boots.com or into your local store - the whole range (including their other products such as the Shield My Locks Heat & Shine Spray and the Smooth It Frizz Tamer) are  being stocked exclusively with them for the time being and at a bargain price of £4.49 for each product (and more often than not offers on as well) they're well worth the purchase! Are you a Batiste lover like me? Will you be trying out these new products?


Share:

4 comments

  1. Fab post hun, I’ve really been loving Batiste’s new styling range. I’ve been intrigued by the hairspray and I love that it doesn’t leave hair feeling crispy as that is definitely the worse feeling.

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably the best hairspray I've tried in a while to be honest with you :) xx

      Delete
  2. I really want to try their new range as I'm such a huge fan of the dry shampoo <3

    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try and keep an eye out for them - hey're a great brand all round :) Xx

      Delete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig