Sunday 6 September 2015

Irresistible Me Hair Extensions


My hair is really long and so I thought that I would never need to wear hair extensions. Of course, yet again (as with many other things) I was wrong. Hair Extensions can be worn with any length of hair to add length or volume to the hair. In my instance this means volume and boy have I needed it! I was lucky enough to be contacted by Irresistible Me and offered to try a set of their extensions and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with how good they were!

I opted for the Royal Remy hair extensions* with an overall weight of 200g and a 24" Length. I have naturally long hair and so I chose the longest that Irresistible me offer to make sure that all of my natural hair would blend in nicely, which was the perfect choice because I literally could not tell which was my hair and which was extensions. Royal Remy is the premium line of real hair extensions that Irresistible me sell in a range of different lengths and weights and it is treated with a unique treatment that is designed to make the hair extra silky smooth. The extensions that I chose were in Royal Chocolate Brown and I am so so happy with the colour, they are an exact match to my hair colour and I absolutely never thought I'd get an exact match at all. To decide which colour to chose I watched Irresistible Me's Youtube Video on 'Choosing the right Colour' which compares each shade that they offer (out of a whopping 14 different shades). I was really excited to see that they had so many choices for getting the right set of extensions required. For how expensive hair extensions can be, it's lovely to see a company care so much about the customer getting exactly what they want.




The hair extensions themselves arrived really quickly and were packaged really really well. They look professional and well made and when you're spending this kind of money on a product like this it is nice to see that they care about the products they are sending out. I was actually really surprised with how many hair pieces I received; for 200g of Royal Remy Hair I received: 1x 4 clip, 2x 3 clip, 5x 2 clip & 2x 1 clip pieces. I'm so glad that I opted for the Royal Remy extensions as they really do feel silky smooth and of a really good quality. I also really liked that they're of all the same thickness throughout the pieces, I was scared that they'd thin out but in my hair they look so natural so I'm really happy.

For my hair (which is quite thin on the top of my head) I used a selection of pieces for the look in the photos below. In these photos I am wearing both 3 clip pieces, 3 of the 2 clip sections and both single clip extensions. However for a night out I will be wearing the 4 piece for even more thickness. I have been really impressed by how easy they are to clip in and how secure they feel when in my hair. The clips themselves are sewn in securely and are really soft against the scalp, which was something I was quite worried about as my scalp can be quite sensitive. I had absolutely no issues with getting them in and out and they were so lovely to work with. I've been really impressed with these extensions in so many ways but I think the icing on the cake with these babies has to be how luscious and thick they have made my hair. I have always wanted thick hair and these give me the opportunity to have really thick hair whenever I want. I don't think I could be any happier with these extensions!
You can see from the before and after photo below just how much volume and thickness these extensions really do add to my hair and in such a natural looking way!

You can find these Hair Extensions plus lots more varieties of colours and lengths at IrresitibleMe.com - this set costs $319 full price (around £210) however Irresistible Me often have some amazing offers on so keep an eye on their website for sales! Their Extensions start from an amazing price of just $129 (£85!).




INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' 


Share:

5 comments

  1. These look lovely! I had my hair cut shorter a while ago but some days i wish it was long x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave | My YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg your hair looks so amazing! I'd love to use extensions but I have purple hair so its really difficult!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing. I've never tried extensions before but I'd be really interested in trying some for a little extra volume. x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these really added volume to your hair and it looks amazing! I used to religiously wear hair extensions and I've not worn them for years but I do miss them. They look amazing quality!
    --
    prettymadthings.blogspot.co.uk // xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks very lovely and looks very natural too! :)

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty Blogger

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig