Friday 4 September 2015

I Moved to Manchester!

I did a scary thing recently. I packed up my stuff and moved 200 miles up the Country to Manchester. I now live in a City. Correction. I now live in a City with a boy. A BOY. *Enter monkey covering eyes emoji here* Yep, I, Beky Morris, lover of the countryside and all things quiet and laid back, have uprooted and moved into the complete opposite location that I love. I am now a City girl and I never thought that would ever happen. However all of that aside I am so far loving living in Manchester. My Apartment is a quick ten minute walk to work, Piccadilly Train Station and of course (the most important thing here by far) Selfridges and I love living with the other half. It's really nice to finally have space to call my own. Especially when it's all white walls, ceramic floors and plenty of natural light - it's a bloggers dream! It's been a stressful couple of weeks with the move and one of my closest friends sadly passing away but I'm finally getting back into the swing of things and I'm really ready to get stuck back into the thing that I love most. I'm sorry that I've neglected you all for a while!

Get ready for a whole new look. With a swanky new camera (yes, I did finally treat myself to the Canon EOS 700D) and a swanky new Apartment, you best be prepared for a swanky new BekyLou.com. Did I say Swanky enough there? Oh and have I mentioned my new layout and design?   I wanted to have a fresh start with the look of my blog as well as a fresh start in my life and I can't wait to take fresher and crisper photographs for my new content! I'm even thinking of dabbling into the world of YouTube once again, I'd love to know what you all think about that? I've currently got a couple of videos filmed and I'm in the middle of editing them, but I'm still not 100% sure on whether it's what I want to do yet.

Anyway, I thought I'd give you a little sneak peak into my new 'office'. Our spare room has been furnished to my liking and is now my dressing room / office space for my blog / filming and still has a double bed for when people want to stay! It's so perfect and I'm far too excited to wait to (possibly) film a Flat Tour, so I thought I'd post some photos up here first! I really hope you like how I've styled it; I've been loving spending time in there sorting everything out and getting everything just perfect.




I hope you all like BekyLou's new look and are as excited for new content as I am! I can't wait to get out there and see what Manchester has in store for me! Until next time my loves...

INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' 








Share:

6 comments

  1. ah I've always wanted to be a city girl, always something to do around the corner!! Love the layout too x

    www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manchester is a great city - I focus my blog on all things Manchester!
    www.freyafarrington.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Manchester! I've lived here all my life and love it. You're going to *love* the Boots on Market Street if you haven't visited there already x

    alicered.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the move! I live in Manchester and think it's a great city.

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig