Tuesday 25 February 2014

Advertise with BekyLou

For the past couple of months, since starting my little blog BekyLou here over on the interweb, I've gained an amazing amount of followers and have been completely overwhelmed by the response. I write about everything I love when it comes to Beauty and Fashion and I even write about everything in my personal life that excites me and that I think would interest you too.

From March 2014 I will be offering my readers advertising spaces on BekyLou. If you have your own blog, shop or company that you would like to advertise here then please drop me an email to beky.lou94@gmail.com stating which package you would like and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

I am currently offering 4 packages on BekyLou and all monies are to be paid via PayPal at least 2 days before the beginning of your advertising month.

* I am offering an introductory price for all packages at 25% off the amount shown below - March only *

Exclusive Package
(1 available each month)
- Top spot in my sidebar with a 200x300 blog button 
- Individual #FF every Friday of your advertising month
- Top spot in my 'Advertisers of the Month' post where you can write a short paragraph about you and your blog/business. Including links to all of your social media platforms. 
- Link at the bottom of all of my posts in your advertising month.
£6

Large Package
(5 available each month)
- Spot in my sidebar with a 200x200 blog button
- #FF every Friday of your advertising month
-Spot in my 'Advertisers of the Month' post where you can write a short paragraph about you and your blog/business. Including links to all of your social media platforms.
£4

Medium Package
(5 available each month)
- Spot in my sidebar with a 200x150 blog button
-#FF every Friday of your advertising month
£3

Small Package
(5 slots available each month)
-Spot in my sidebar with a 200x100 blog button
£1.50

I'm more than happy to talk packages with you if you'd like to discuss, feel free to drop me an email to chat!
I also offer 25% off to anybody who buys an advertising package with me more than 1 month in a row for first three months. I'm also more than happy to discuss prices if you'd like to book bulk advertising with me. 

Stats:
(as of 15/02/14)
Bloglovin Followers: 344
GFC followers: 122
Twitter followers: 422
Facebook followers: 76
Instagram Followers: 145

Total Followers: 1109
Total Pageviews: 23,270

Attention:All packages and prices are subject to change depending on blog statistics. I have the right to refuse advertisement to any blog or business that I feel does not fit in with the look of my blog. 

You can find my advertisers page permanently here.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig