Tuesday 25 February 2014

Guest Post | Lush Seanik Solid Shampoo Review

Hello Everyone, my name is Kimberley (from Kimberley's Beauty Blog) and Beky has kindly allowed me to write a guest post on her blog which will be a review of a Lush product I love.  However before I start, I just want to say a big thank you to Beky for giving me the opportunity to write a little post on her corner on the internet.  She is a really lovely blogger who I am a big fan of so when she offered me the chance to write a guest post on her blog (my first ever one) I jumped at the chance and I really hope you all like it.


As mentioned above, today's blog post features a Lush product I love which is named Seanik.  This is a solid shampoo which at first I was a little dubious about using but after attending an amazing event at Lush in London where they told us more about it and even gave us a demonstration I decided to give this unusual product a try.  Lush offer a huge variety of solid shampoo's but Seanik caught my eye because it is said to add volume and shine to hair, something which I always look for in hair care products.

This solid shampoo is a small bar which is a gorgeous bright blue and contains lemon to add shine to the hair, sea salt to add volume and seaweed, jasmine, orange flower and mimosa. The combination of these ingredients gives you a wonderful floral fragrance and a formula that adds an amazing amount of volume to the hair.  I would even go as far as saying this product has added more volume to my hair than any other I have tried and that volume is even maintained after adding additional products such as Macadamia Oil and styling.  Seanik also gives my hair a beautiful shine although it doesn't seem to leave it particularly soft so an intensive conditioner is a must.

Initially I wasn't sure I would like this product but once again Lush haven't let me down and this is definitely a winner for me.  It is a compact size so is perfect to use when travelling, you get a huge amount of washes out of it making it excellent value for money (around eighty), it adds volume and smells lovely.  Seanik is definitely now a stable in my hair care routine and although I will not use it every time I wash my hair because I like to alternate the products I use (so my hair doesn't get too used to it) this is a product I can see i will be using a lot.

Thanks for reading, I really hope you enjoyed the blog post and if you fancy a read of my blog as well as Beky's I would love for you to pop by and say hello.

Kimberley x

You can follow Kimberley here : Twitter | Blog | Instagram

Enter my latest giveaway here

Share:

2 comments

  1. I love this shampoo it makes your hair so shiny :') I really like the smell too very refreshing this has to be my second fav lush shampoo after "BIG" ;D xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for letting me write a guest post Hun x

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig