Sunday 23 February 2014

Beauty Blogger Tag | A Few Things You didn't know

So, a little short of time this week to write a full On beauty blog for you all, I thought I'd do this little Beauty Blogger tag for you all.

1) Do you wear the same style everyday or do you change it?
My fashion is very versatile, it changes on a daily basis depending on what mood I'm in. Some days I will dress it up with a cute crop and skater skirt and feel more girly and the next I could step it up with some Topshop Joni jeans In black with a slouchy oversized tee tucked in.

2) Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to the salon?

I'm gonna confess something here, even as a beauty blogger I'm not too fussed on mani/pedis. I don't like feet as a general thing, but I'll occasionally paint my toes if I'm wearing peep-toe shoes or flip flops. And as far as manicures go, I'll usually just cut, file and paint my own nails.

3) How long does it take for you to put on your makeup?

It usually takes me around 15-20 minutes to do my makeup, it's taken me a while but I've finally perfected my daily routine and managed to set the time.

4) What do you do first, the face or the eyes?

Face is always first for me, then I move onto my eyes and usually focus there before finishing with my mascara. 


5) Do you 'collect' makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?

I am a massive fan of Benefit cosmetics, as they are quite a pricey I usually save up and limit myself to buying one or two product a month, so I usually do collect makeup and use it when I feel like it, I don't like to throw products away either so my collection is getting quite hefty.

6) How often do you wear false lashes?

I have honestly never warn false lashes and I don't really feel like I need to start as I have naturally long and full lashes.

7) Do you do a full face of makeup every day?

Not everyday, if I'm going to work then I will definitely make an effort, but I don't like the idea of getting myself into a position of not feeling comfortable without a full face of makeup. I recently did a post called, Minimal Makeup Month, as a way to realise and to get the opinions of you lovely lot on why we actually ware make up and hide behind it.. you can find that post here. 

8) Do you wear makeup when at home or alone with family?

Yes, sometimes, but I don't feel the need to. I'm more than happy to have a bare-faced day with the family or close friends.

9) Will you leave the house without makeup?

I don't really care what state people see me in sometimes. Hell, I've even gone popped into work in my pyjamas bare faced before. I don't think I necessarily have to fancy myself up all the time.

10) How many high end products do you have?

Like I said before, I am a massive fan of Benefit products and most of my collection is Benefit; however, I am also stepping into the worlds of MAC and Clinique and am also loving these.

11) How often do you change your handbag?

I probably only change my handbag every year or so, I'm not a massive bag person.

12) What time do you get up and go to sleep?

I have to get up at 6.30am every day for work. I work in an office so have to be up and ready and drive to work for 8.. I then usually head to bed at around 9 or 10pm depending on how the days gone, how much I do at the gym and generally how tired I am. I'm not one for late nights. Can't really handle them. 


13) How often do you work out?

Most nights actually. I head to the gym with my Dad after work and usually do 30 mins on the bike in the gym and then a 500m-1000m swim depending on how tired I am. I do this about 5 times a week!

14) Do you speak a foreign language?

I learnt French and German in school but I can't really remember any of it.

15) How did you come up with your blog name?

It's really boring actually. My name is Beky and when I was little my mum and dad used to call me Beky Boo. Hence my blog name is BekyBoo1.

16) What kind of camera do you use to take photographs?
I just use my iPad Mini's camera or my iPhone 5s at the moment, it's not the best but I use a great little photo editing app which really helps enhance my photos.

17) What is your favourite colour?

I don't really have a favourite colour, I like most colours and my like for different colours are expanding every day.

18) What are you doing for the rest of the day?

I am off out tonight for a girly night on the town! But first to drive and get ready - the boring parts!


Enter my latest giveaway here

Share:

4 comments

  1. High five to using I-phone for photos no fancy equipment here haha xxxx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. im with you on the mani/pedi situation, i run a sort of beauty blog and also do beauty as my career and i don't really bother with mani/pedi's much haha!

    Natalie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only remember the rude words from studying French at school x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might have to do this tag on my blog.. really cool!
    you have a beautiful log, by the way :)

    Life’s a highway
    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig