Friday 7 February 2014

Topshop Wishlist


Before last year, I was never a massive fan of Topshop - but as styles change and my fashion sense grows and expands, Topshop has fast become one of my favourite shops. There are so many amazing items that I want from Topshop at the moment that I thought I'd share a couple with you - some of my ultimate must-have buys for the next few weeks. 

topshop wishlist

topshop wishlist by beky-lou featuring petite tees

Have you got any Topshop items your lusting over?
Let me know in the comments below

xox

Enter my latest giveaway here

Share:

3 comments

  1. That bag is beautiful, I love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely wishlist!
    That bag is adorable! Absolutely looooove the colour! Such a perfect bag for spring!

    Laura xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute, love the jumper xxx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig