Sunday 16 February 2014

February Beauty Haul

It's been a while since I've had a massive beauty splurge - yes, over the past couple of weeks I've bought a couple of bits every now and then, but Saturday, I went a little beauty crazy. Myself, my father and my younger sister, Holly, all traveled down to Brighton for the day to do a spot of shopping whilst my Mother was in a refresher course for Hypnotherapy. I went, wages in hand, not knowing the wonders that the Churchill shopping centre would bring me. I came back with half of my wages gone and the boot of the car laden with shopping bags.

First of all I popped into Debenhams; The Clinique Bonus Time offer was just too good to pass up. I sat with a lovely lady at the counter and was shown the beauty of the Clinique '3 step' skin care routine. Shamelessly, I came away with all three products, determined to finally sort out my skin care and rid myself of these bloody spots! This also meant that I came away with the Clinique Bonus Time makeup bag and the goodies that were inside. I've used this skin care routine twice since I bought it yesterday and can instantly feel a noticeable difference in the feel of my skin - I will be doing a follow up post in March to let you know how I get on. 



Boots was my next stop and to the Benefit counter! I only needed to pick up one thing here as when I arrived home the rest of my Benefit order was waiting nicely on my doorstep (how convenient). My total Benefit haul included a Boiing concealer, which I've needed to repurchase for quite some time now, a 'High Brow' pencil, which I've been lusting over for weeks and a bottle of their makeup remover (a definite must have now I've sworn goodbye to makeup wipes!). As many of you may know, I'm quite obsessed with Benefit and would definitely say that it's my favourite high-end brand for makeup. It's always a challenge to walk away from a Benefit counter empty handed - one that I don't think I've actually accomplished as yet!

Looking back, it doesn't look like all that much, but along with the two pairs of heels that I bought for work, it came to a hefty price! I had such a great day and cannot wait to try out these products properly and get them all reviewed! Also - can we please just appreciate how amazing the Benefit 'Remove It' packaging is?!

Enter my latest giveaway here


Share:

3 comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous products and lovely to indulge! I miss living in Brighton so much, it's such a treat to go shopping there xxx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get on with the Clinique 3 step range at all which is a shame. Hopefully you'll have better results than me. I've wanted to try the boiing concealer for so long! xx

    kizzyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try the benefit high brow!

    Tracey
    Saturdaynightgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig