Friday 21 February 2014

What's on my iPad | Featuring Mallzee

I've seen a few of these 'What's on my iPad' posts floating around recently and thought I'd share with you all some of my favourite apps.


The first page of apps are just the main ones that come with the iPad really, I then have 2 folders, the second being full of blog apps that I use, my favourites being GMail, Blogger (although I honestly don't recommend this for anything other than writing posts) and many of photo editing apps, my favourite being 'A Beautiful Mess' which is 69p on iTunes and I would HIGHLY recommend to every blogger that loves editing with cute writing and that uses Instagram quite a lot!


 The second (and last) page of my apps includes my favourite and most used apps. The usual social apps : Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Bloglovin', Youtube, Snapchat... We then have the two games that I only play. These being the only two that I am absolutely obsessed with - Candy Crush and The Simpson's Tapped Out. Honestly, I cannot describe how OBSESSED I am with Tapped Out, It gets me nowhere, but I can't help but keep going and keep re-building my Springfield! I then also  love Malzee - a new app which honestly is making me lust over so many new clothing items.



Mallzee is an app which brings personal shopping to a whole new level online. It easily finds items of clothing perfect for you through just a few search criteria and learns what you love the more times you use it - perfect for when you just want to have a quick browse and not have to scroll through millions of unwanted items. In Mallzee you can also save favourite brands and easily search through their latest offerings, which I think is a fabulous idea as it minimises the trawling through all of the different websites individually. Another great feature that I love about this app is the 'friends' section. I think it's such a great idea to be able to interact with your friends on a shopping app, as Laura says in the mini interview below, it's great being able to share something easily with your friends for approval before you buy, just as you would in the changing rooms when out shopping.


I asked Laura, a team member at Mallzee a couple of questions about the app which she kindly answered below:

What was the main purpose within the first ideas for app?
The main purpose was to make shopping online better, more personal and more social. Shopping in a store is a fun and social experience and we didn't really see that online so we wanted to create a shopping experience online that brought that same experience into the users home (or wherever they chose to shop- whether it was at the bus stop, on the train or sneakily in a lecture!). 

How would you describe the app in a few sentences?
Mallzee is a personal shopper in your pocket- without the personal shopper price tag! Swipe right if you love it, left if you hate it (think browsing the sale rail) and the app learns your style and recommends clothes to you that you’ll love, getting smarter the more you use it. Mallzee makes online shopping social too, letting you get the opinion’s of your closest friends before you buy!

What is your target audience for this app or is it so versatile that you could see it appealing to a wide range of people?
Mallzee is pretty versatile and we can see everyone enjoying it for different reasons but the app is especially designed for fashion/shopping fanatics. Everyone in our office is slightly shopping obsessed so we have a good understanding of what shopping lovers want!

I absolutely love this app and haven't stopped using it since I first downloaded it.

Mallzee is available on the Apple store and on Android for free.

What are your favourite apps?
Have you heard of Mallzee before?
Let me know in the comments below
xox

Enter my latest giveaway here
Share:

3 comments

  1. This sounds like a great app, think I might download it onto my iPad, I bet it gets quite addictive though!

    My fave apps have to be Quiz Up, Kindle, Instagram and Pinterest! :)

    Jade
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried Tapped Out yet, but I am loving The Sims Freeplay - I'm a bit addicted, oops!

    lillies and lipbalm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really enjoying the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems?
    A number of my blog visitors have complained about my site not working correctly in
    Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any recommendations
    to help fix this issue?

    Stop by my web site; sims freeplay money

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig