Sunday 30 March 2014

Monthly Advertisers | March 2013

March has been my first month of offering advertising packages on my blog, which makes this my first Monthly Advertisers post! Make sure you check out the lovely ladies below and give them a follow!

If you would like to advertise with BekyLou in April all the info is here: link
Book within March and get 25% off

Eltoria's Secrets: Blog | YoutubeTwitter | Facebook | Shop | Instagram

Eltoria’s Secrets is a beauty, fashion and life blog offering a welcome and quirky read. Eltoria’s Secrets (also known as ‘Eltoria’) was rated number 1 up and coming Beauty Blog in the UK for a consecutive month by Bloglovin’. Eltoria does regular prize giveaways (last one was worth £80!), YouTube and has her own shop stocking her new handbag collection which can be found under the ‘Shop’ tab on her blog. With a lady obsessed with facemasks, professional photography and all things girly, grab a cup of tea and have a jolly good read (or watch on her YouTube channel)!

iam Kim Radley: Blog | Youtube | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Hello I’m Kim, writer of my blog; i am KIM RADLEY! I love to write about the many beauty products I get my mitts on, the clothes that occupy my chest of drawers and the goings on in my wonderful life; I also throw in the occasional outfit post! I’ve never really had a hobby before but now I’ve started blogging, it’s taking over my life – and there’s no way I’m going to stop it! Make sure you follow my blog via the links, and of course have a peek. I’m also over on Twitter and Instagram as well!  xx

A Simple Melody: Blog | Youtube | TwitterInstagram

Hi guys, My name is Melody and I am from the beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog A Simple Melody.
I aim to post every Monday, Thursday and Saturday. I also upload onto my YouTube channel on Sundays!
I tend to write Fashion posts, make up ideas, hauls, and a lot of other things too. I also post a ' Week in photos ' post every Saturday. My blog has been up since October 2013 and I am loving it. I find that it's a way of me writing about something I love other than music, and I find that the blogging community is so lovely and I have made some amazing friends through it. I would love it if you could check out all of my social networks via the links. If you have any specific requests for blog posts or videos, I would love for you to let me know via Twitter.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig