Tuesday 18 March 2014

OOTN | Miss Luxe Bodycon Ladder Dress*





This Gorgeous Miss Luxe  Bodycon Ladder Dress* is something that before now, I would never have picked out for myself. I never thought that something so tight and revealing would look good on me or be something that I could 'pull off'. But thanks to the lovely people at Miss Luxe, I now have this beautiful dress that has taken me out of my comfort zone and made me realise that I CAN pull it off. I absolutely love the ladder detailing on this dress and even though it is extremely revealing around the boobies area, it compensates by the capped sleeves. When this dress first arrived I was a little puzzled with how I would wear a bra with it - The simple answer to all of my many hours of internet searching for a kind of bra that doesn't exist, is you don't. There is no way to wear a bra with this thing. Instead, I've opted for the very promiscuous nipple petals and the ever infamous tit tape. It works a charm and everything stays in place nicely. I also love how nicely this dress goes with these amazing platform heels.

Miss Luxe is definitely a brand that I'd go to again. The dress is of really good quality and holds well when washed! The prices are also really reasonable for such great garments.
This beauty of a dress can be bought here for £14.99.

Share:

8 comments

  1. I think it's great to try out different outfits :) Lovely dress,really unique!xx

    whimsicalmrsw.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great on you, you look really confident as well which is awesome!
    I don't think I could deal going braless though, eeek

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ladder detail is so different, you look amazing!

    www.elizabethlola.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful! I adore this dress on you!
    Those heels - i need a pair similar to this!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh risky, but I like it on you! Fantasticles x

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig