Sunday 9 March 2014

OOTD | It's starting to feel a lot like Summer!




Crop Tee - New Look
Joni Jeans - Topshop
Sunglasses - Primark
Vans - Schuh

I absolutely love this combination. The sun is shining and Spring has definitely started. It feels so good to be back in Summery clothes, even if I am still having to cover up a bit more than I'd like (If only the wind would bugger off!). Whacking out these white beauties (one of my many pairs of Joni Jeans) has been lovely, I usually hate wearing them during the winter as it's just too much of a risk but now that the sun has started shining, I couldn't resist! What do you like bringing back out when the sun gets his hat back on and comes out to play?

Share:

16 comments

  1. Love this OOTD, very cute :)
    Tasha @ www.elsiedelilah.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I've been wearing it so much lately! xx

      Delete
  3. Sweet outfit! Very casual x

    www.definitelymycupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the checked top, looks so nice with your white jeans! I've been wanting a pair of white,high waisted jeans to diy into red heart printed ones, I might try that with a pair of Joni's!

    www.elizabethlola.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun. Oh that sounds like sub a good ideal! I love my Joni's. They'd be great for it xxx

      Delete
  5. I can't wait to wap out the cropped tops and Jonis either! This outfit looks great - I really hope we're not in for snow in March like last year!
    Lily x
    www.jolihouse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I honestly think I would become a hermit if snow is on the cards! I'm so pumped for summer and cropped tops and sunnie's its unreal! :) Xx

      Delete
  6. love that crop top! the gingham goes so well with the white jeans.

    styleskittle / uk fashion blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too! Thanks for the lovely comment hun xx

      Delete
  7. i'm not normally a fan of white jeans but i do love how you've styled them here :) i can't wait to pack away all my tights and go bare legged again! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love those pants and the top! i'd really like to get my hands on a pair like thses! :) xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig