Tuesday 11 March 2014

Review | Argan Secret Shada Shampoo & Souffle*

It's no secret that Argan Oil is amazing for your hair and with so many new brands popping up onto the scene with the coveted oil in their products it can be a tough decision on which to use. I've tried a couple myself, trying to stay away from the pricey Moroccan Oil, but I haven't really seen a massive difference in my general hair care. Until, that is, I was sent the new Argan Secret products* that are now available in Sally's.
I was generously sent two full size products to try and review and was pleasantly surprised by the results.


Argan Secret Shada Shampoo*
This product is an original in the Argan Secret range and claims to be 'fit for an Arabian Princess' - not too shabby then? After using this product, straight away I noticed how soft my hair felt and how glossy it looked. I don't know about you, but nothing says 'good shampoo' to me like a nice shine after my hair has been dried. Aside from the obvious presence of Argan Oil, this shampoo is also rich in hempseed oil and willow bark, which are aimed at nourishing dry and damaged hair and protecting colour - another massive bonus for me as I've just had my hair dyed! This shampoo also smells gorgeous - infact it reminds me of walking through the cluster of scent stalls in the Soukes of Marrakesh. I don't think you can get better authenticity than that in a product claiming to include ingreidents from that very city... Over all I've thoroughly enjoyed using this shampoo and have definitely seen a boost in health and shine to my hair - If you've got a chance to pop down to a Sally's you shouldn't give this product a miss! You can buy Argan Secret Shada Shampoo here for £11.95.


Argan Secret Shada Souffle*
A 'Fabulous Foam with Flexible Hold' - Now I'm not normally one to use styling foams or serums on my hair. I'm a simple kinda gal and usually just wash and dry my locks with maybe a spritz of texturising spray to add a little volume. My hair is far too long for me to style properly on a daily basis and takes an absolute age to dry properly. However, this past week I have used this hair souffle like my life has depended on it and honestly, I don't think I'll be going back to the days of not using product in my hair before drying. Firstly, the bottle design gives this product an A* straight away. I'm a girl who hates aerosol for much more than deoderant, hair spray and of course the necessary dry shampoos and will avoid if at all possible - this nifty bottle comes with a pump design which not only helps the environment, but also make dispensing the foam a hell of a lot easier. I apply 3-4 pumps of the foam throughout the length of my hair, concentrating it on the tips and gently into my roots and then blow dry my hair upside down to get a volumised look. It works really well and has had a much better result on my long locks than any mousse product has before. I absolutely love this new product and will not be stopping it's use any time soon!
You can pick up Argan Secret Shada Souffle here for £12.95.

Have you tried any Argan Secret products before?

Share:

4 comments

  1. Since I started using products that contain Argan - my hair loves me! It's softer and the split ends are history!
    A.
    letterstoa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hair is just the same! I've also noticed a dramatic in drop ends :) love these products xx

      Delete
  2. I should really start using products on my hair! It's really long and needs a good lift.
    Love this review.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! Cute way to name a product - souffle!

    http://wanderlustandmemoirs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig