Tuesday 13 May 2014

Life Update #1

Hello!

I haven't done one of these posts in a very long time and as I haven't had much time this weekend to prepare a 'proper' post (sorry!), I thought I'd write a little 'my week in photos' type post to give you all an update on what I've been getting up to!

Met some new friends whilst queueing 11 hours to see McBusted in Cardiff - I was so close to Dougie! - UV face paint is amazing!

Selfie with a Biore nose strip! - I met Superman in Swanage! - Filming videos for youtube!

As you can see I've had an eventful couple of weeks and have to apologise for my absence some days on my Blog and Youtube. I can't wait to get back into the swing of things and bring you along with me!

Check out my Exclusive Advertiser Mike Relief

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig