Friday 16 May 2014

NOTD | Nails Inc Birthday treats!

The lucky thing that she is, my sister recently received these three gorgeous Nails Inc Nail Polishes for her Birthday last month. I've always wanted to try Nails Inc polishes and this is just my perfect opportunity! Holly's friend picked well! These three polishes are perfect summery pastels and would look amazing with a tan.


My favourite has to be the gorgeous lilac (far right) as it is just a stunning pastel and looks so nice on the nail. 
What do you think? Have you tried Nails Inc Polishes too?

Check out my Exclusive Advertiser Mike Relief
Share:

2 comments

  1. Oohh such pretty colours, the pastel green shade is stunning.

    Hayley x

    Teapartybeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig