Friday 23 May 2014

Top 5 Holiday Must Haves

Ibiza is now only a short 10 days away and I just had to pop in another holiday related post before I went. I've been trying to figure out for a very long time now, the minimal beauty items that I'll need to take with me. However, I think I've now finally figured out my top 5!


Sunglasses!

Probably not a 'beauty' must have - but definitely a holiday must have. Sunglasses are the ultimate style item and practical item for a holiday and I cannot wait to be wearing these Aviators from Primark (£2) under the scorching Spanish Sun!


Denman D90 Tangle Tamer*

To me, nothing beats a good hair brush and to me, this is the best hair brush. The Denman D90, better  known as the 'Tangle Tamer' is a brush that was specifically designed for kids and de-tangling their knotty manes after a swim or shower. I however, love this brush for myself. Forget the Tangle Teazer, this Denman brush is my go-to and I cannot live without it. The super-soft nylon bristles make brushing through the hardest of knots that much easier! It's going to be perfect for my holiday and will definitely make brushing my sea-weathered hair manageable.


Benefit Hoola Bronzer

Being Tanned is something that I always struggle with; my skin is as sensitive as a baby's and I burn like there's no tomorrow. I guarantee that I will be coming back from Ibiza looking like a lobster. No matter how bad my tan is though, I always need that pick-me up colour in my face and my Beneift  Hooler is my all-time favourite bronzer. It's the perfectly pigmented powder with a lovely matte finish   that just colours the cheeks brilliantly for that gorgeous bronzed look. Definitely another must-have for my holiday and every other day of the year!

Batiste Dry Shampoo - Pixie Lott Fun and Floral* 

Everyday is a battle with my hair. Do I wash it? Do I not? In Ibiza it will be no different; I'm not going to be wanting to waste a second of precious time in the sun by washing my hair. Batiste Dry Shampoo is the perfect remedy for this, a little spritz every morning and a good rough up of the roots and I'll be good to go. This gorgeously scented collaborative edition of Batiste with Pixie Lott* is filled with lovely hints of citrus and floral tones mixed with sandalwood and musk. This is the perfectly scented dry shampoo for a summers day, revitalising the roots and boosting the volume within your hair.

Garnier Ambre Solaire Golden Touch After Sun

An absolute must-have for a holiday in the sun - After sun is such an important part of skin care for sun exposure. With how crazy I burn, this is the ultimate product to keep my skin as healthy as it could be after a blast from those harmful rays. I've tried a lot of After Sun products but this Garnier Ambre Solaire has to be my favourite with it's 'golden touch' qualities as it not only soothes and moisturises sun exposed skin, but also enhances a tan. Perfect for pale people like me!

What are your top 5 holiday must haves?

Check out my Exclusive Advertiser Mike Relief
Nominate my blog for a Cosmo Blog Award for 'Best New Beauty Blog' here.
Share:

1 comment

  1. That aftersun sounds lovely, I also burn really easily so after sun is a staple for me! Does it have aloe vera in it? I find that's the best for cooling and soothing :)

    Natalie | Broke Student Fashion

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig