Sunday 4 May 2014

The Fragrance Shop Discovery Box*


Recently I was asked to take a look at the newest 'Discovery Box*' by The Fragrance Shop, I'd never heard of this subscription box before and was excited when it dropped onto my doormat for me to snoop through. As a concept I wasn't too sure about this box at first, but after reading more about it and 'discovering' what was in this discovery box, I realise it's actually quite a smart idea. The Fragrance Shop Discovery Box comes with seven new fragrance samples for you to try, the perfect way to find the new signature scent for you. At £25 for a years subscription (thats 4 boxes, one every quarter) it's not all that bad. I've really enjoyed this box and am thinking of subscribing myself.

In this Box there were some great samples including Ellie Saab's 'L'Eau Couture' which has some gorgeous citrus top notes and has to be my favourite of the box. The box also includes other great scents like Thierry Mugler 'Alien' and Guerlain 'La Petite Robe Noire Couture' which is a gorgeous rose and raspberry scent. The Discovery Club also sends a variety of male scents, not really my taste - I usually tend to stick to the girly ones personally! But it's also a great way to pick out the special scent for that special male someone in our life.

This Discovery Club box also has a couple of vouchers at the back of it's brochure, usually one for each of the sample scents. This is such a lovely idea and has definitely helped me branch out with trying new perfumes.

You can subscribe to The Fragrance Shop's Discovery Club here.

INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' | YOUTUBE
Check out my Exclusive Advertiser Mike Relief
Share:

1 comment

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig