Sunday 26 June 2016

RWL HIIT Harder Week #1


So remember that holiday I went on to Florida? You know that really amazing one to Disney World where I ate absolutely nothing but Funnel cake, ice cream and pancakes... lots of pancakes? Well, unfortunately that (absolutely incredible) holiday made me put on a considerable amount of weight that I had worked so hard to get off with Results with Lucy in my last program. Luckily though, the lovely people at RWL have gifted me a new program to start on. The Six Pack Abs HIIT Harder Program is an advanced program full of intense HIIT workouts, advanced nutritional guides and makes for hours of post workout fat burning. It sounds like the perfect program to start on next (I previously completed the Beach Body Plan) and I think I'm now ready for the more advanced program to get me out of those holiday blues and back on the straight and narrow and to finally getting me some abs! This time around I'll be doing updates with pictures every week or two (depending on my schedule) and I'm so excited to be sharing it with you again. I'm determined more than ever to get my lifestyle back on track and really want to make a difference in my body. I know I keep saying this each time I come back after slipping off of the wagon again, but this time I'm dead certain that this is the time I want to make the change. I have 12 weeks on this plan to make a dramatic difference and I'm ready for the challenge! I can't wait to get into it, keep you guys updated and hopefully show you a hell of a difference in my progress photos come week 12. Sorry for the short post today, but this one is just a little intro and a 'before' post really before I throw myself into this. I have a super busy week ahead of me and I cannot wait to tell you all about it soon! As always, check out Results with Lucy because there really is something there for everyone!




BekyLou, Beauty, Fashion, Fitness and Lifestyle Blog based in Manchester

*Some of the items in this post were gifted to me for PR purposes*


Share:

1 comment

  1. Good luck with the programme but don't forget you are absolutely perfect how you are and gaining weight doesn't matter one bit.

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig