Wednesday 15 June 2016

#TweetforTreats with Superdrug

 If I told you I haven't had fun today shopping around Superdrug, I'd be lying. I tell you now, when you have an excuse to shop, there's nothing better! Recently I was contacted by Superdrug to see if I'd like to pop into their store in Piccadilly Gardens, Manchester to see their latest promotional tour in full swing! Throughout June Superdrug are sending around a special vending machine that is throwing out own-brand treats to everyone that steps up to try it! It's simple really and such a cool idea! All you have to do is swipe your Superdrug Health & Beauty Card and tweet with the hashtag #TweetforTreats and the magical machine dispenses a surprise product for you - full size too, they ain't messing around with you here! I think it's such a cool idea and a great way to get their customers  trying their own brand products. 

The product that I was generously gifted by the vending machine is the one pictured above alone. The Superdrug Optimum PhytoCellTec Skin Illuminating Glycolic Overnight Peel is a mouthful and a half, but is also a product designed for women over the age of 25 to help delay the early signs of skin ageing... Now, I know I'm not yet 25, but it can't hurt right? (If it does, please tell me haha, imagine if I was here making myself look older instead of younger!!). I'm really excited to try this out and see if it does anything different over the next couple of weeks.

The lovely people at Superdrug also kindly sent me a couple of products and a gift card to get spendy with in store when I visited today - they really have been so generous! The other photos above are the products I've been gifted / bought and I also can't wait to start trying them all out! I'm so excited to try out some of Rosie Bea's nails, the Makeup Revolution Contour Palette and the Browcote! I absolutely swear by Lip Cote so I'm expecting big things from their version for brows! With my gift card I picked up some of the Nivea for Men Post Shave Balm; I've been wanting to try this for a very long time now and after just finishing up my primer I thought it was the perfect time to give this one a go. I also picked up a B. fan brush ( I believe this is a Superdrug own brand, but don't quote me on this as I could be wrong) as I've seen so many other bloggers using a fan brush to apply their highlighter and after realising how powerful the Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop one is I thought it was about time I invested. This one was only £5 though so was more of an absolute bargain than an investment. Next up I picked up my fave Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, because you always need more than one and then I also picked up the Kiss French Acrylic Sculpture Kit because I'm sick of buying nails that don't last and sick of paying for Acrylics in a salon, so I thought I'd give it a go at home! 

The #TweetforTreats vending machine will be around in Manchester again tomorrow from 12pm-6pm so make sure if you're in Manchester that you get your bums in there for a treat! It will also be making it's way up to Sheffield and back to London later in the month so keep your eyes peeled on their Twitter for details! I'd love to know what products you get! Have you tried any of the products that I've mentioned above at all? Let me know in the comments your thoughts!




BekyLou, Beauty, Fashion, Fitness and Lifestyle Blog based in Manchester

*Some of the items in this post were gifted to me for PR purposes*

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig