Tuesday 14 January 2014

Guest Post | Holy Grail Products

So girls we have all those holy grail products.  Those products we continually buy and are to scared to try something new just in-case we don't like it, Helllo, I stuck with the same foundation for 6 years as I was to scared try a new one, I know right, it's only makeup duhh!!!
But these products have had and will have a firm place within my makeup bag!!
So I've had a real good think about my holy grail products and what I would be lost without and here are my top 5 products I would lost without:
My first product would be the Maybeline Falsies Mascara. I would be LOST without mascara, this is a life essential. This mascara seems to be universally loved by everyone. Every since it came out I have been obsessed I recently bought the Benefit They're Real mascara and in my opinion I don't think its any good!! The Falsies gives my eyes a instant boost, makes my lashes look full and longer. Mascara is 100% an essential, it does wonders to any girls face.


Secondly it would be the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. I'm going to say it BEST high street powder out there!!! Its keeps my face looking matte and keeps the shine at bay. I have never looked back. I always keep one in my bag for touch ups, such a handy thing to keep in your bags! 





Thirdly, Like I said it took me years to man up and change my foundation and when I did take the plunge I went for the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation and I don't know what I was scared about..... This foundation has impressed me, it keeps my skins looking fresh and awake. I've really invested in Rimmel products lately and I'm really enjoying using them. Rimmel just keeps on impressing me.


Coming in at number four is Coco Chanel Rouge Coco Shine lipstick. This holy grail product is of the high end variety. I've strayed away from the Chanel lipsticks but have always returned and this is why it is in my holy grail products. I know a £25 it is expensive, but it somehow has me grovelling back for forgiveness when I've cheated on it with another brand *Sorry Coco* . This product keeps your lips hydrated and gives them a glossy finish which I love. There super pigmented and I keep on going back


My last holy grail item is not a product but more of an essential piece of kit to have..... The Real techniques brushes;  I simply can't just choose one brush, but the Real Techniques brushes are a holy grail item. They're so affordable and do the job. If I had to choose one o be my favourite it would be the foundation brush, its blends perfectly and gives your foundation a lovely finish. Yes I've used the MAC brushes, which I think are over priced and quite frankly can live without them, but these on the other hand are different, I've recommended them to a lot of my close friends and have had great reviews from them.

The products are not rated by how much i need them, I just decided to put them in that order. All of those products are loved all the same & are products I use on a daily basis. 

So these are some of my holy grail products. These are a firm staple within my makeup bag and handbag! 



I know some of these are definitely in my holy grail products as well!
What products do you count as your 'holy grail's ?
Let us know in the comments or send us a tweet.

You can also vote for me for the #UKBA14 here


Share:

4 comments

  1. Rimmel Stay Matte is my holy grail powder. I actually tried a new one a few months ago and regretted it so can imagine I will stick with this for a long time to come.
    I also love the Real Techniques brushes and hope to expand my collection, I dont think I will try others when I am so happy with these.

    xx
    www.opportunitysmile.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to buying some Real Technique brushes as I've heard nothing but great reviews for them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally in love with real techniques.
    Xxx
    Miss Bows
    bowsofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig