Friday 17 January 2014

Guest Post // How To Style: Plain White Tee


 Hello lovely Beky Lou followers! I am here from my blog A Simple Melody

Ok, so I can't be the only girl out there who starts to get ready for a day/night out, and thinks ''I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO WEAR'' ..... right .....?


So I have put together a day and night outfit, all based on a plain white tee. I have gone for a cropped one, just preference really. I hope you enjoy! 

Firstly I have paired this top with some high wasted skinny jeans, I personally like this combination because I feel like you don't show too much skin between the jeans and the top. I then went with a red theme, so red nails, lipstick and matching bag to complete the look. I love red paired with navy and white. I feel that it just looks so classic. Finally for this look I have put a silver chain and some simple black converse to give the outfit a bit more of an edge. 


The next look I have created is a night out look. I have paired the same crop top with a leather skater skirt. I'm quite a fan of skater skirts, I feel like you can literally wear them with everything and they are so flattering on everybody. I have then paired this whole outfit around the colour blue. I just LOVE having a plain monochrome outfit and putting a pop of colour in it. I think that it just looks lovely. So I have chosen a royal blog bag, belt and a deep navy nail polish. To finish off the look I have popped in a nudey peach M.A.C lipstick. 

I hope you have enjoyed reading this post and if you get a chance I would love it if you could check out my blog!

Which of these two looks do you prefer? 
Do you think they would suit your personal style? 
I would love to know in the comments! 

Also please visit my other sites :) 






Share:

3 comments

  1. I love this. Simple looks and so different. I love the blue bag

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue bag to its unusual xx


    Libertylovesmakeup.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, I am trying to start a similar blog like yours but for women over 40. I am wondering how you post the photos with the white background. BTW~ I love your work!

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig