Friday 9 October 2015

Halloween Vampire Makeup & Outfit


Halloween is a time that I hold very close to my heart. I was born on the 31st October 21 years ago (Have I mentioned that I'm turning 21 this year?) and so for me Halloween is just one big scary birthday bash! To get into true Halloween fever over on BekyLou today I have a 'Fever Vixen Vamp' Costume* and makeup look for you all! I have been generously gifted this costume and a Vampire Makeup Set* from Smiffys  and have loved playing around with the set to try and find the perfect look for you all! Personally, I'm not a massive fan of wax based fx makeup but I mixed a little of the white base paint with my palest foundation for my neck to blend the makeup out and loved the result! I'm definitely going to be wearing this makeup look and outfit on my birthday night out this Halloween! This costume is £37.99 which I don't think is too bad for a decent Halloween get up, but if you're on a budget they also do some great costumes for under £15!

Makeup Used:

Hi Impact Brows Kit
MAC Viva Glam 2
Naked Smokey Palette
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation



INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' 


Share:

4 comments

  1. Awesome vampire look and Happy 21st Birthday to you!

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so cool - love it!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig