Sunday 11 October 2015

Outfit | Out Shopping ft Daniel Wellington & Michael Kors


Spot of shopping of a Sunday afternoon? This outfit is one of my go-to for popping down to Aldi (living the high life, eh?!) or heading into town of a weekend when there's nothing much else to do. I absolutely love my Grey Ribbed Blazer Jacket from River Island  and  the colours go really well with my gorgeous  Daniel Wellington  Classic Winchester  Watch* . I think that this watch looks so gorgeous matched with a washed Denim and  the grey of my  jacket.  I'm in love with this relaxed and effortless look and it's perfect for  just popping out. of the house.  Have you got a go to  easy outfit for   just popping to the shops  in? Link me to your favourite items below! 

Don't forget you can get 15% off of Daniel Wellington watches with my code: BEKYLOU


Shop My Style


INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' 


Share:

4 comments

  1. Im in love with the watch! Such cute colours! Love the shoes too x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave | Blog Sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this whole look here on you ! Amazing photos and those jeans are amazing! Love your bag :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! I absolutely love your bag <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daniel Wellington is literally my favourite!! This outfit is lovely!

    Emmylou xx

    emmyloulifestyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig