Monday 19 October 2015

River Island Trafford Centre Re-Opening & Payday Picks

Since moving to Manchester I have had a bit of an epiphany when it comes to my style. I've always thought I've dressed a bit average and that everyone else I see is always styling a look that is 100% classier, more grown up and just generally more on point with fashion trends than I am. I've loved fashion since a really young age, whether it was rocking a pair of cargo pants when I was 10 or the latest designer handbag now it's always been something I've been passionate about. So why can't I get it right now? The one shop I've been heading to a lot of the last couple of months to try and break out of my clothing comfort zone has been River Island, I absolutely love their style and how easy their clothes are to wear together and with the re-opening of their Trafford Centre store this week (Tuesday 20th) I thought I'd put together a little Payday Pick list to show you what I'm currently lusting over!


rivier island


First up is this gorgeously cosy looking Chevron Jumper which I think I just need to get my hands on! It looks perfect for styling up the cold winter days at work; I really love the turtle neck and the fact that it's snug but still drapes nicely. Next I'm loving this Beige Fold Over Cross Body Bag. I have a couple of black designer bags for nights out (hello Michael Kors and Moschino) but I don't have any beige ones and this cross body bag looks like the kind of one I've been looking for for a while. The fold over aspect has to be my favourite, really secure but still roomy. These Black Lace Up Shoes are just to die for; I don't think I need to explain why I'm lusting over these! Next up is possibly my favourite of the bunch, I cannot wait to get my hands on this Grey Embellished Strappy Cami for the festive party season!

These Aviator Sunglasses are right up my street! For £10 these will be perfect for my holiday to Florida next year and such an amazing bargain compared to the Rayban ones that I really want. I love this Lace Bra  so much. It's so sweet and innocent yet so sexy at the same time and I think it will be a lovely addition to my wardrobe. A Leather Jacket is just what I need i my Autumn / Winter Wardrobe however the price just isn't something I can really splash out on one piece right now so the Leather Look Biker Jacket from River Island is just the best alternative at £80 and the Faux Fur collar just adds the extra touch I've been looking for. Last but not least is this beautiful Black Bardot Scuba Dress, something that I don't need but just cannot stop wanting! It's such a lovely fit and I'd love to wear this to a Christmas Party I have coming up for work!

What would you pick from River Island for your payday wish list? I can't wait for my payday to come along so that I can purchase some of the above.

And don't forget that the new Re-vamped River Island store at the Trafford Centre Manchester will be re-opening Tuesday 20th October! With Competitions, Free Gifts with purchase and a live DJ set from Tuesday night and following through to the Weekend, you don't want to miss it!



INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' 


Share:

3 comments

  1. That cami is so pretty!


    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I love the LBD <3

    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig