Thursday 28 November 2013

Birthday Haul!


I know, I know. How late do I want to be with this post?! I'm sorry! I debated actually posting this for a while, as I thought it would be too late (almost a month!) but I was persuaded and here it is!
I didn't get a lot of material things for my birthday, as my main present was seeing McFly at The Royal Albert Hall back in September but all the same I am so grateful for everything I have received.

Disclaimer**
I'd just like to point out that I am not at all bragging about what I have received - This post has been requested by a couple of people and I thought I'd share my excitement with you all.


One of my bestfriend's Becky, bought me these Gorgeous 17 mini Lip Glosses and this amazing Hand Painted Shot glass (below).

Rhiannon, also my best friend bought me this Gorgeous Benefit 'World Famous Nude' Palette, which I actually picked out for myself a couple of months ago - true friendship, that is, knowing exactly what I'd like!


She also gave me this amazing Face Emulsion by Benefit, which is truly amazing!


And isn't the card she got me just the cutest!?


From my lovely neighbour I received a mini bottle of Chardonnay, a collection of sweets (which myself and a friend promptly ate) and these two gorgeous face masks - she knows me so well!


 This next present was from my Auntie Lorraine and it smells gorgeous! This has definitely become my go-to perfume for nights out!


 Last but by no means least are my amazing Jack Wills Tartan Leggings, now I bought these myself, but the money was a present from my Nan. So thank you Nan, what great taste you have!


Do you like these kind of posts?
Let me know in the comments below

xox

I'll be doing a giveaway when I reach 200 Bloglovin' followers, click the link above to help me get there!



Share:

6 comments

  1. Amazing what perfect presents- I'm a little jealous! Good for you, lovely post xxx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks honey. I know! Such a lucky girly, don't have many friends but the ones I do have are keepers! xxx

      Delete
  2. Amazing presents, you have lovely friends :) Hope you had a lovely birthday x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great birthday! I love that perfume!

    Hannah Heartss xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! Thanks so much! Oh me too! It smells so good! XX

      Delete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig