Friday 22 November 2013

Christmas Gift Guide: £50 & under


In previous weeks of my Christmas Gift Guides, I've tried to make them rather affordable for all of us average humans that spend far too much money on ourselves and beauty products, to be spending much at all on others. So here, for the very unselfish of you (and who's purses are more well endowed than us average folk) is a £50 and under Christmas gift guide!

FOR HER: £50 & UNDER


1 - Zara Messenger Bag - £39.99
4 - GHD Style Gift Set - £39


FOR HIM: £50 & UNDER


Are you this generous when it comes to your friends and family?
Will you be splashing out on any of these gifts for loved ones this year?
Let me know in the comments below

xox


I'll be doing a giveaway when I reach 200 Bloglovin' followers, click the link above to help me get there!

Share:

4 comments

  1. love this post! you've made me want them now, especially the Ted Baker pumps... fantastic idea by the way, I wish i'd written it haha!

    saffronbeautyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Hun! Oh I know, the pumps are gorgeous and I'm definitely lusting over the Zara bag and naked palette! Haha xxx

      Delete
    2. Genuinely didn't even realise I hadn't put the naked palette on this. So should have. Haha! X

      Delete
  2. I love the little black bag - gorgeous!
    Kat x
    londonkat.com

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig