Friday 15 November 2013

Christmas Gift Guide: £20 & Under


It's Christmas Gift Guide time and this week everything is £20 and under. Out of all of the guides I think this one is my favourite as they are affordable and yet good quality presents!

FOR HER: £20 & UNDER


1 -Benefit, Luv it Up - £19.50


FOR HIM: £20 & UNDER

3 - Amp Music Speakers - £20
4 - Vodka Bar Shot Set - £15

What do you think of my £20 and under gift guides?
Will you be purchasing any of these items for your friends or family? 
Let me know in the comments below

xox

Share:

7 comments

  1. Great post this has a lot nicer things than my £5 and under gifts haha!! x



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! I found it so much easier with a larger budget! Haha check out my other gift guides here http://bit.ly/1atTbvr xxx

      Delete
  2. Great post! I love everything for the ladies gift ideas!

    Hannah Heartss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gift guide, think I might have to show this post to my mum as a bit of a hint...

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig