Sunday 17 November 2013

How I style: A Luxury Watch

Recently I came across The Watch Gallery and fell in love with some of the AMAZING watches that they stock. I'm not generally a fan of women's watches as I find them too dainty and boring, but when I searched properly, I came across THIS gorgeous watch. It's so far out of my price range, but a girl can lust can't she? I instantly thought of how I could style a Luxury Watch like this and came up with this Perfect Christmas Party Look.


I just thought that the black, silver and red really complimented each other within this look and made it a gorgeous combination for the party season! 

What would you style an amazing watch like this with?
Let me know in the comments below

xox



Share:

10 comments

  1. Oh I am sorry I am so clumsy I deleted my post-.- I said it look very pretty and I would totally wear this although I am not a big fan of red but this looks amazing :)

    http://kyrahodosi.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the heeled boots I wouldn't usually go for something like that but the outfit is lovely xx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! I love the boots too, not something I'd usually go for either! xx

      Delete
  3. Pretty outfit hun!

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit! Love the red accessories

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that watch <3

    Love that something so simple can CHANGE an outfit! Usually the most expensive part too haha

    Sarah xx
    Friday is Forever Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! This is deffo a lust forever kinda item. Really sets the outfit as well! xx

      Delete
  6. Love how you've match this outfit; looks very classy and festive :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig