Tuesday 19 November 2013

Bristol Bloggers Meet Up!

Recently I have been really wanting to attend a Bloggers Meet Up, however I haven't been able to attend due to many reasons. For this reason, I have decided to host my own Bloggers Meet Up in Bristol, Cabot Circus along with Danielle.

Details (Provisional - could change depending on response)

Date: Saturday 4th January
Time: 1pm start
Meet Up Place: Centre Steps of Cabot Circus opposite toilets.

Activities:
* UPDATE * 

We will now be meeting at the Centre Cabot steps for 1pm and then shall be going on a little journey to some different shops including Benefit in Boots Broadmead, where we will hopefully be in a workshop with their make-up artists and mini makeovers will be done as well as tips and tricks! Then we shall be venturing up to Lush, also in Broadmead for an in-store experience with them and some goodies! We shall then be heading over to Frankie and Benny's for a meal and some getting to know each other properly! 

*Notethese are just our provisional ideas and could change depending on numbers.


There is a limit of 25 goody bags / spaces so if you'd like to be involved see the info below and we'll pop you on the list! - There will be a reserve list too in case people drop out last minute! 


There will also be a goody bag for everyone that attends!
 Please let us know asap if you can come or are interested so we can work out numbers

If you are interested in attending please leave a comment below with your email address or email me at beky.lou94@gmail.com also, use the hashtag #bristolbloggersmeet to keep up to date!

Please also take the time to follow everyone who comments below, it'll be nice to start interacting with each other before we meet!

xox

         INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN'
I'll be doing a giveaway when I reach 200 Bloglovin' followers, click the link above to help me get there!

Share:

7 comments

  1. I should be there :') <3 http://asimplemelody22.blogspot.co.uk/ xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melody... cleary states email. You sillly!! ahah. good job i already know it ;) Xx

      Delete
  2. Good luck with the meetup! I wish there were more bloggers from Northern Ireland so I could do meetups.

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks so much! You never know there might be! xx

      Delete
  3. I'd love to come!! My emails beki_gardener@hotmail.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's great hun i've popped you on the list xxx

      Delete
  4. I'm so jealous, this is an amazing idea. I really want to go to some blogger meet ups but I can never find one near me xx

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig