Tuesday 19 November 2013

Christmas Wishlist


I've never really been one to write 'wish-lists' for Christmas, however this year, there have been so many amazing things that I've wanted to get my hands on that I thought a list (or two) would be appropriate. So, uh, Mum and Dad... HINT HINT.

Here are two of my Christmas wishlists, 'High-End' and 'High Street'. I've been lusting after many of these things for a while now and just cannot wait to open up my Christmas gifts and see if any of these gems are there! 

'High End' Wish List

From left to right - Benefit High Beam, S Factor Conditioner, S Factor Shampoo, Benefit It's Potent, Cannon  EOS 600D Camera, Benefit Stay Flawless, Pandora Ring, Babyliss Curl Secret, Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub, Urban Decay Naked Palette, Nars Blush in Orgasm, Benefit Lemon Aid, Real Techniques Core Collection.

'High Street' Wish List
From left to right: Oatfix Fresh Face Mask, Party Animals t-shirt, Killer Queen by Katy Perry, Christmas Cookie Yankee Candle, Rimmel Apocalips Lip Laquer in Luna, Hollister Solana Beach body mist, Topshop Joni Jeans in Vintage, Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture, Zara Tartan Scarf, Miss Selfridge Sindy Bow heels, Zara Clutch.

What's on your Christmas Wish List?
Let me know in the comments below

xox

                                             INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN'
I'll be doing a giveaway when I reach 200 Bloglovin' followers, click the link above to help me get there!

Share:

26 comments

  1. our christmas wishlists look almost exact!

    www.thebeautybaker46.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'd love it if I even got one thing off of these lists!
      www.bekylou.com
      xx

      Delete
  2. Some beautiful items on your wishlist there! If you get them all I'll be very jealous :) I have a Naked palette on my wishlist this year too, so hope Santa is generous ;)

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I'd be really happy if I got the Naked Palette, although Santa's already been very generous this year with the purcahsing of McBusted tickets, so we'll have to wait and see ;) haha

      www.bekylou.com xx

      Delete
  3. Ive got real techniques brushes and the katy perry perfume on my list too!

    Hannah Heartss xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a sample of Katy Perry's perfume recently and fell in love! :)

      www.bekylou.com
      xx

      Delete
  4. Oh wow I love your lists! I can't decide if I prefer high end or high street! Thanks for sharing xxx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I'm not too sure either! I think the high street one is more affordable though! ahaha xx

      www.bekylou.com

      Delete
  5. I like it very much :D

    Check out my new post if you want, I'd like to know what you think about it :)
    Greetings from Italy!

    New Post: Grunge's Back

    www.somefashionbites.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much honey, will check yours out now :) XX

      Delete
  6. Oh some helpful hints on what to buy you ;) thank you, very useful hehe x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! i thought you already knew? did you lie just to confuse me? :O Rhi rhi you little fibber! :) but yes, pick anything ;) XXX

      Delete
  7. Haha I love the Party Animal tshirt!

    Olivia @ Awake Looks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! hehe when i saw it i just fell in love!! :) XX

      Delete
  8. It's all about a good camera this Christmas for me!

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Sadly I think thats not on the agenda for this year for mexxx

      Delete
  9. There are things I'd like to especially the Babyliss Curl Secret!

    Nyss x

    missnyssbeautymagpie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's a shame it's so expensive! XX

      www.bekylou.com

      Delete
  10. I loooooooooooove katy perry's perfume!

    Laura xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you got it? I tried it in a sample and LOVE it. hehe xx

      www.bekylou.com

      Delete
  11. Nice things :) I really really want a Miu Miu handbag.
    Adela x

    misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh i would LOVE a mulberry hand bag. But i think thats just too much for Santa to afford I'm afraid :( haha
      xx
      www.bekylou.com

      Delete
  12. I really want that Tigi S Factor Shampoo & Conditioner <3 I think i'm going to do one of these posts :)

    Ciara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! ever seeing it in one of Zoella's videos ive been lusting! hah a


      www.bekylou.com
      xx

      Delete
  13. i just bought the real techniques core collection from boots cos they had it in their 3for2 offer..you should check it out!:)I'm now following lovely!:)

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig