Friday 1 November 2013

Christmas Gift Guide: £5 & Under


Christmas always gets me excited. I love buying gifts for people and I spend FOREVER wrapping them up all pretty with tissue paper, ribbons and bows. To me, the more effort you put into the decoration and presentation of the gift, means more to the person you're gifting to, than the actual gift itself. It shows you care, shows that you've put more effort in and actually spent time on this person and haven't just bought any old thing for them and shoved it in a Xmas bag with a little Santa paper and some sticky tape. For me, Christmas is more exciting when I'm watching people open gifts I bought them, I love seeing the looks on their faces and (especially with my nieces and nephews) jumping around with joy at what I've gotten them. 

As we all know to well, Christmas can be expensive - you've got Mum, Dad, Sisters, Brothers, Grandparents, Nephews and Nieces etc, etc.. That's why I've come up with a couple of gift guides for you of things that I've searched hard for for both HIM & HER. These are for gifts £5 and under. It's the first in a series, in which every week in November I will put up another guide. £10 and under, £20 and under and for those cheeky ones who can afford it, £50 and under. Hopefully it will give you some ideas and inspire you to spend wisely when doing that dreaded crimbo shopping this year!


FOR HER: £5 & UNDER. 
4 - Pink Diamante Stone Ring - £4.99


FOR HIM: £5 & UNDER
2 - Topman Hair Putty - £5
3 - Remote Control Finder - £4.95


Would you buy any of these for someones present / stocking filler?
Have you got any more suggestions?
Let me know in the comments below 

xox

Share:

3 comments

  1. Replies
    1. me too however i think i might have to buy it online as i haven't been able to find it in any shops :( Xxx

      Delete
  2. The Baylis & Harding set sounds good. I'll have to have a browse on that site tomorrow and spend money I don't have haha.

    Helen
    teainthetub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig