Tuesday 26 November 2013

Guest Post | 3 Outfits 1 Blazer

This post was written by the lovely Laura from Laura Thornberry. If you'd like to be featured and write a guest post for me click here to find out how.

3 Outfits 1 Blazer


Hello Everyone! 
My name is Laura and today I shall be guest posting on Beky Lou with a fashion centred post titled - "3 Outfits 1 Blazer"... I have chosen to post about this idea as I love to create OOTD and style related outfit posts and I wanted to share with you all how easy it is to create 3 different outfits using the same key piece.

The blazer I have decided to feature in my outfit posts today is a simple, smart black blazer from Primark, that I picked up a few weeks ago from there workwear department. I think that a black blazer is such an essential piece for anyone's wardrobe, as it is such a versatile piece of clothing that you can style with both casual and formal outfits!

So here's how I created my 3 Outfits using 1 Blazer!



Black Blazer - Primark
Leopard Print Boyfriend Tee - Primark
Black Leggings - New Look
Burgundy Vans - Very
Rose Gold Watch - River Island

This is a very casual everyday sort of outfit, that is both comfortable and stylish, perfect for going out during the daytime. This is such a quick, simple and easy outfit to through together, and something that definitely would suit all shapes and sizes! It also features prints and colours that are on trend, so you will also feel fashionable and chic!


Black Blazer - Primark
Floral Piped Top - Zara
Black Jeans - New Look
Brogue Style Flats - Primark
Statement Necklace - Primark

This outfit is definitely more formal and sophisticated, perfect for an evening out, a date or even shopping with friends. The Zara top features a dark floral print which is a huge trend this Autumn/Winter and the stunning statement necklace just adds that sparkle and finishes off the outfit!


Black Blazer - Primark
Galaxy Print Dress - Ebay
Studded Wedge Trainers - Zara via Ebay
3 Tier Necklace - Primark
Rings - New Look

My final outfit is this gorgeous cool and quirky number, that features this gorgeous galaxy print dress I picked up from Ebay! Again, I think this would be a more formal evening wear outfit, with that casual vibe from the stunning wedge trainers!

So there you go, I have created 3 simple yet stylish outfits using the same Primark blazer! I hope you all liked what I have put together! I would also like to thank the lovely Beky for letting me guest post on her blog and allowing me to share a post with you all!

Laura x

If you’d like to get in touch with me, then my Social Media links are as follows...
Bloglovin - http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5033627/laura-thornberry


What do you think of Laura's lovely post? 
Let me know in the comments below.

xox

I'll be doing a giveaway when I reach 200 Bloglovin' followers, click the link above to help me get there!


Share:

6 comments

  1. Lovely outfits. Well put together by a lovely blogger - follow her x

    Http://lippylikes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's been great hasn't she? such a great post xx

      Delete
  2. I'm in love with the dress and how she combined everything!!

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, loved having her guest post on my blog! X

      Delete
  3. Thank you for letting me guest post :)

    Laura xox

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig