Tuesday 3 December 2013

15 Facts About Me | Blogmas Day 3

22 sleeps until Santa!

I've been writing my little blog BekyLou for over 2 months now and thought it was about time that you got to know me a bit better. Here are 15 facts about me!

Me, The gorgeous Tom and Dougie from McFly - Me (excuse the shitty face) and the lovely Alex Day

1. My full name is Rebecca Louise Morris, but I'm lazy and shortened it to Beky.

2. I was born on Halloween and dress up every year WITHOUT fail.

3. I have 3 Nephews and 2 Nieces

4. I had a Jack Wills obsession for about a year and a half and own more than 35 items of their clothing.
    Oops!

5. My favourite cosmetics brand is Benefit and I have never tried a MAC product

6. I tried to restart college this September but quit after a week as going back to education just wasn't for me

7. Since working for my Mum for 2 years, I have had 4 jobs in the past year and am still searching for
    something full time.

8. I practically live on cheese. It is my downfall. I don't know why I haven't died yet through how much of it
    I eat.

9. I still don't know what I want to be 'when I grow up' - I'm thinking maybe a Princess, but I'm not sure.

10. I suffer with Anxiety and Depression (you can read my journey here).

11. I am far too emotional and get far too attached to certain people who come into my life. Basically,
      I get heartbroken a lot.

12. I've met McFly (twice), the Jonas Brothers and Alex Day.

13. My two favourite bands are McFly and 30 Seconds to Mars. So different yet both equally loved by me
      and I have seen both of them live this year.

14. I have McBusted tickets for 2014 and I'm not ashamed to say it.

15. It has taken me 4 attempts to pass my driving test.

I hope you've not fallen asleep through reading those and have learnt a little more about me. 
Let me know in the comments below any quirky facts about yourselves. 

xox

INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN'
I'll be doing a giveaway when I reach 200 Bloglovin' followers, click the link above to help me get there!


Share:

3 comments

  1. Haha I definitely haven't fallen asleep this is lovely! Xx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're too kind lovely! Thanks for reading

      xx

      Delete
  2. I'm thinking 'Full-time Princess' sounds like a fantastic job title! haha
    OH, and the bit about the cheese, I FEEL YOU. ILY Cheese!


    X



    Anjel



    //anjelco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig